Shock

Imma let you in my thoughts , I want all your time love and affection, you know I want you. 

Keira's POV

After our small fight Angelo promised to not be so upset when I said I was going to hang with Martin he also promised that he wouldn't jump to conclusions but I also promised I would communicate more. Right now I was at work, since I missed a few days doing overtime is a must, Monae and I were the last employees left since Kathy had to go home early because she was sick and Eva just clocked out an hour ago. ''Thickness.'' Said Monae. I sigh, ''Yes Monae?'' ''What you doing tonight?'' ''Well, my boyfriend is picking me up and then we are going home to have a movie night.'' ''Hmmmm.'' ''What?'' ''He's a lucky guy.'' ''I'm a lucky girl.'' My phone went off. ''Oh that's my time, I gotta go.'' I walked to the staff room and put my apron in my locker and grabbed my purse. I applied some lipstick and fluffed my hair. ''WHAT THE FUCK!''I heard I turned around and walked out the staff room and out to the front to see Monae yelling at Angelo. ''You bitch you fucking her?!'' ''Monae, back off I don't want you no more.'' ''What's going on?'' They both turned to me. ''Keira-'' ''What . is. going on?'' ''She my ex.'' ''What?'' Monae let out a chuckle, ''Oh so this the little thot that got you pussy whipped,'' she walked over to me. ''Tell me, do he do that lil thing with his tongue you know-'' I slapped her, she had no right to be talking about my man. She fell right to the floor and held her face and looked at me in shock, ''Don't forget to lock up bitch.'' I stepped over her and then looked at Angelo. ''When you done with her, you can come to the car.'' He nodded. I walked out to his car and got in and waited for him. Seconds later Angelo walked out and got in, ''I didn't know-'' ''Just drive.'' I said. We soon arrived home and I didn't feel like watching movies I just went upstairs and got ready for bed. ''Keira please.'' ''Why didn't you tell me, you knew I worked with her!'' ''Yeah, but-'' ''But what?'' ''I'm sorry.'' ''Yeah I bet but you know what forget it.'' ''Let me make it up to you.'' ''Just forget it.'' I said about to get in bed. ''Let me make it up to you.'' He pushed me on the bed and crawled in between my legs. I wish we could have sex, but my OBGYN said I had to wait two weeks before my birth control shot kicked in. Angelo lifted up my silk red gown and put my legs around his neck and began his work. He may have not told me the truth, but he sure as hell has a mouth on him. 

The next morning I woke up to breakfast in bed, ''I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Monae.'' He said and kissed my head. ''You made it clear you were very sorry last night.'' He laughed. ''Did I now?'' ''Yes.'' He moved the breakfast tray and put it on the ground. He pushed me onto the mattress. ''You know I think it's time-'' My phone interrupted us, ''Leave it.'' ''I need to, it might be my mom she said she was coming home in a few days.'' Angelo sigh and rolled off me. I grabbed my phone and answered it. ''COOOKIE!'' I held the phone away from my face and then put it back up to my ear. ''You done?'' ''Yes.'' ''Hey Martin, wassup?'' ''So remember I was telling you about that girl.'' ''Yeah.'' ''Look , I want you to come over and meet her and tell me what you think.'' ''Martin-'' ''Please Keira, for me you'll like her she's sweet and thick just like you therefore you guys should get along perfectly.'' I laughed. ''Okay, what time?'' ''Seven.'' ''Alright.'' ''Bring Angelo we'll make it a double date.'' ''Okay'' I ended the call. ''Martin?'' Asked Angelo. ''He's my friend I'v told you that, he wants me ... well us to meet his new girl tonight.'' ''Really, Martin is settling down?'' ''Yes, at seven.'' ''Okay, now that gives me time to get back to what I was doing.'' He pulled me back on the bed and began his work. 

When seven rolled around I was ready, I was dressed in black long sleeved, knee length pencil dress I also put on some nude heels and Angelo put on a nice Polo shirt and brushed his hair for a change. ''You ready before I throw you on this sink?'' ''Boy bye, and lets go.'' We walked out to his car and went on our way. ''Babe what you say his parents do?'' Angelo asked pulling into the driveway of Martin's home. ''He didn't tell me.'' We got out and walked up the stone driveway and to the door. Angelo rang the doorbell, we waited and Martin came to the door. He had on a nice POLO and jeans with converse. ''Hey guys glad you could make it.'' He pulled me in for a hug and Angelo cleared his throat, Martin let go of me and held out his hand to Angelo''Nice to see ya man.'' Angelo nodded. ''Okay, come in guys.'' Martin said awkwardly. STRIKE ONE. ''So I was told there would be food.'' Angelo said. I hit his stomach. Martin chuckled, ''Yes, there will be food, my girl is in the kitchen right now cooking, come on guys I want us to eat out on the balcony patio. We walked outdoors, there was a wooden table a light overhead and wooden chairs. ''This is nice.'' Said Angelo. ''Thanks.'' We all sat down, Angelo sat beside me and Martin sat in front of me. ''Martin where's your bathroom?'' ''Down the hall to your left.'' Angelo kissed my cheek and went off. ''So tell me about this girl.'' ''Well, she's beautiful, thick, got nice brown skin, she's funny, a little aggressive but I like a little spitfire and she's just-'' ''Baby.''I looked over to the doorway to see Monae. Martin smiled and walked over to her, I needed a moment to pick my jaw up off the ground. ''Keira this is my girlfriend Monae Cutts.'' He pecked her lips. STRIKE TWO. Angelo walked back ''Oh shit.'' He whispered.  Monae smiled, that bitch is getting a kick out of this, I'll give a kick alright. ''Dinner is ready.'' Monae said. She brought in a long tray of food, steak, potatoes, chicken, rice  and much more. I just stared at  my food. ''Do you not like your food, Monae can cook up a storm.'' Martin said. ''I'm just not hungry.'' I lost my appetite the minute I saw her. She smiled, ''Come on Keira, you wanna keep those curves up.'' she said smiling. I really wanna punch her. ''Oh Angelo, Keira told me how much you like cars I got some I want you to see.'' ''Oh really.'' ''Yeah man come on.'' ''Babe?'' Angelo looked at me making sure I would be okay being left alone with Monae. ''Go on we'll be fine.'' He kissed my cheek and went on off. Once they were out of earshot , Monae took the first shot, ''So you decided to look like a slut tonight?'' ''No more than you, how do you breath in those jeans, but don't worry Angelo had me for breakfast , lunch and dinner.'' I could see a light shade of red come on her face. ''You just got my leftovers.'' ''Baby he told me all about your dry pussy so technically...'' ''Aint nothing dry about me!'' She shouted. ''Has Martin hit yet, I heard you the type of hoe to suck for shoes.'' She stood up and held her hand to slap me STRIKE THREE. I punched her right in the eye before she could slap me. ''Don't ever come for me.'' I picked her face up by her dry ass Remy and slammed it on the table. She let out a cry, Angelo and Martin came rushing in. ''What the hell happened!'' Yelled Martin. ''Your bitch tried me.'' I said calmly, I took a sip of my water and stood up and walked over to Angelo. ''Let's go.'' I said. Martin was still trying to comfort Monae, but I could care less. Angelo and I went home and I immediately went to bed. Tonight has been a real shocker.