Coldest

Lord know she the best  best thang he done ever made thicker than  some corn bread Sweet as some Kool-aide  But why should I be lickin' my chops When I could be lickin' yo twat Tastin' your flance, kissin' all over your neck Rubin' and suckin' your chest We can go to my place meet it before I beat it, I eat it while you sit on my face And we can do some other thangs I'm freaky deeky I'll make ya come like you never came You ain't like them other hoes, so I lick you low- Trick Daddy 

Keira's POV

It's been four days since my accident, I've healed pretty well, enough to put makeup over the cuts and bruises. I eventually went to the hospital and got some pain medication for my ribs, I asked Angelo not to go with me, because the cops would be on him, like bees to honey because of how bad I looked. Today Angelo said he wants me to meet his daughter, Angel. I was nervous as hell, I know she's just a baby but some babies don't like people and what if she doesn't like me. I fluffed my hair and dressed in a pair of shorts and black tank top and denim vest and red converse. Angelo said to meet him at the park at 1:00 , I applied my lash and looked at the clock. 12:45. I rushed out my room and too my car.  When I arrived at the park I spotted Angelo from my  parking space. I got out and walked over to where he was seated with a baby stroller in front of him. ''Hey Angelo.'' He got up and kissed my head, ''Hey beautiful.'' ''Who is this ball of love?'' Angelo and I sat down. ''This is Angel.'' ''She's beautiful.'' She really was, she had some of Angelo's characteristics, but it was clear whoever her mother was she had strong genes. ''Is her mother around?'' I saw a change in his demeanor. ''Yeah she's leaving Angel with me for the rest of the day.'' ''Really?'' ''Yes, is that okay.'' ''It's fine, we should walk around.'' After walking around for about an hour Angelo and I decided to go get a bite of food. I decided to ride in Angelo's car to save gas, plus his had the car seat. We finally arrived at this Chinese resturant. Angel had dozed off in her stroller, she was a really peaceful baby and I wouldn't mind babysitting her. After we got our food Angelo and I began to talk. ''How is your mom?'' ''Away.'' My mom was a traveling nurse, right now she is in D.C. at a clinic and next week she's suppose to be in Kansas and then back at D.C. for the remainder of the month. ''Keira can I ask you something, I don't wanna upset you or nothing.'' ''What is it?'' ''When you were Devontae, did you ever know he was like that?'' ''When we first started dating, he gave me the world, he was the sweetest guy, he was in this fraternity and he would miss step shows just to help me study and he would take care of me and he would read to me. He was just my dream guy. After three months in he started getting jealous, asking me where I was and who I was with and who I screwed. He just changed and started beating me. I-I-I had no idea he was like that or I would have never gotten with him.'' I wipped away my tears. Angelo grabbed my hand, ''It's alright, hey you've got me so you don't have to worry about that.'' I smiled. ''What about you?'' ''What about me?'' ''Your baby mama.'' Angelo rolled his eyes, ''I really don't like her.'' ''There must have been something.'' ''Keira you know how I was in high school, I was a dog like you said I fucked anything that had legs, ass, and a pussy.'' I couldn't help but laugh. ''Look, those days are over I want my daughter to see the kind of man I am and find it in someone else.'' ''That's great Angelo.'' I was so happy that he was trying to change and be a better father and person. ''So you really don't like to use condemns?'' He laughed, ''No I don't baby girl so you gonna have to get on the pill.'' ''Angelo you are not-'' ''I am so don't act like I won't  be in ya guts.'' I laughed. I wish we could stay like this forever, happiness and all. After we ate Angelo took me back to the park to get my car. Angelo took Angel home and came back to my house, right now we are lounging on the sofa watching AHS, and he is really getting into it. ''He stupid as fuck run man, run!'' Angelo shouted. ''Baby calm down.'' ''These people so stupid. '' I laughed. ''Damn.'' ''What's wrong.'' ''I was thinking about how got damn sexy yo lips look, I wonder if the other ones do too.'' He gave a wicked grin. ''Angelo...'' He bit his lip and kissed me slow and passionate and then he worked his way from my lips to my chest, he pushed up my jersey. FUCK I don't have on a bra!  He grinned wickedly, ''Mhmmm they pretty baby.'' He kissed each of my breasts and made his way down to my stomach, I tried to cover myself, I was still self-conscious about my body, he moved my hands. ''You're perfect.'' He whispered in a husky voice. He continued to kiss my stomach and down to my lace underwear, by now I was wet and throbbing for him. ''You want me to kiss it baby?'' He asked. I nodded, he bit his lip and began to peel my underwear down. ''Damn she so pretty and wet.'' He licked his lips like it was food. I felt my face heat up. Angelo spread my legs further and put them on his shoulder. He spit on my pearl and then gave it a good lick, I bit my lip to hold in my moan. He continued to lick and slurp at my pearl. ''Go on and moan baby I know you want to.'' I let out a moan. I soon felt him insert his fingers inside of me, I grabbed onto his hair and wrapped my legs tighter around his neck. ''A-A-Angelo I-I'm gonna-'' ''Go on baby.'' ''I gotta pee.'' ''No you don't.'' I felt a knot in my stomach growing tighter and tighter and then I screamed. Angelo then slurped all my juices up and I lay there breathless and tired. I felt like I had ran a marathon. I've never had head, but this boy right here has got to be the champ, like forreal he need a medal, trophy, belt or something! Angelo got off his knees and sat on the sofa beside me licking his fingers. ''Sweet as Kool-Aide baby girl.'' He said smiling at me, I bushed. ''Why didn't you tell me you could squirt?'' I blushed even harder, ''I didn't know I could.'' He smiled at me. Angelo was about to kiss me until I heard a knock on my door. ''You expecting someone?'' ''No.'' I got off the sofa and fixed myself. I walked to the door and opened it. ''ALEX!'' I jumped on him. 

Angelo's POV

TF is this Nxgga?!

Heyyy are you guys tired of me updating.... oh okay! well I will continue to update daily until I start school Stay Beautiful -Erra xxxxxxx