Hellcation

Keira's POV

It's here, the day for the trip to Orlando. So far it's been hell. Let me review, Angelo had to sit behind me due to him being late and he kept kicking my seat until he went to sleep, that boy is a restless sleeper. Not to mention I had to hear his phone go off every three seconds, probably some of his hxes. When we finally got to a rest stop I decided to buy some food from a fast food place. When I was walking away from the counter Angelo was behind me and I accidentally bumped into him casing his soda to get over him and me. When I say he was pissed he was PISSED, I had never seen him so angry in my entire life, well probably because some of it got on his Jordans but I apologized a thousand times but he remained silent, Mack told me to leave him alone. When we finally made it to Orlando I find out me and Angelo's rooms are right next to each other, I swear this week can't get any worse. I was unpacking my things when my aunt burst into the room. ''Hey we about to go the beach, if you going you need to be dressed in ten minutes.'' ''Ok.'' My aunt was by far the coolest person on Earth, she was Ana's mom and like a sister to me that I could go to about anything. I got dressed in my Sapphire one piece and put my faux locs in a bun to keep them from getting so wet. I put on my black cover up and golden flip flops and made my way downstairs. When I made it down all the people around my age and some adults were there. ''Hey girl.'' ''Oh hey Shane.'' Shane is this really cool girl I went to high school with, she was pretty but never let it go to her head. ''You ready for the beach?'' ''Hell yeah.'' Shane let out a laugh. ''Ayo Shane.'' A taste of disgust came onto my tongue, I knew that voice anywhere it was Angelo. ''Hey cuz.'' Angelo walked over and hugged Shane and didn't even acknowledge my presence. ''Hey Keira.'' Said Mack. ''Hey Mack.'' Mack was a really nice guy and super funny. I looked Angelo up and down, no matter how much I didn't like his ass he was still fine.He had that nice brown skin that stuck out, a tattoo across his chest that read ''Triple Blessed.'' in script with stars surrounding it and more on his hands and arms. I swear this boy was fine. ''Why don't you take a picture bxtch, it'll last longer.'' Angelo said to me, ''Yo Angelo chill boy.'' Said Mack. Angelo kissed his teeth. ''Nah it's ok Mack I got this,  you aint cute you need to calm that cocky shit down, ugly ass.... you aint that nxgga.'' I said walking off.  He could kiss my ass. 

Angelo's POV

I was about to walk off and tell that bxtch something but Mack held me back. ''Let me go.'' ''No, you really need to check yoself my nxgga, talking to that girl like you crazy or somethin.'' ''Man let me go you don't know shit.'' I said ripping my arm away and going outside to get in the van outside. I had to sit next to this fxcking whale, her fatass. I got comfortable beside her. I admit her thighs were thick she was looking kind of nice, the color went with her skin and all but she still foul as fuck. I heard a cell-phone ring, ''No cellphones we are going to the beach which means peace!'' Shouted my mom from the front. Keira answered the phone, ''H-hey... no....no... I would never...... I-I'm sorry.... please lower your voice...... Orlando.... I can't talk right now Bye.'' She ended the call and looked out the window, I could've sworn I saw tears fall from her eyes. ''Hey you alright?'' ''Yeah.'' She said lowly. ''You sure?'' ''Yeah, I'm fine it's not like you care.'' She snapped. She was right I didn't give a damn I just wanted to make like I did but oh well. I huffed, ''Fine, stay miserable bitch.'' She looked back out the window and let tears fall once more, but this time I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Once we got to the beach I set up my chair and umbrella and Shane came beside me, ''You foul Angelo.'' ''Excuse me?'' Let me tell you about my cousin Shane, she cool and all I could say she a little tomboyish but girl loves to be girly too but she will tell you wassup weather you want to hear it or not. ''You need to stop taking to that girl like that.'' ''Who you talkin bout?'' ''Don't fuck with me right now Angelo, imma tell you this one time leave her alone, you have no idea what she's been through.'' ''Man fuck outta here with that shit Shane, I'm your family and you take up for that fat bitch but not me.'' ''Angelo I'm serious and that's the last time I'm tellin you.'' She said and walked off and to chit chat with the bxtch. I swear I hate her ass.