Won't Change

Angelo's POV 

Keira's been gone for two days I called Ana and got cursed out, because apparently she and Alex are on a vacation. I just wanted to know was Keira with her, but she wasn't so I already knew where she was.... WITH MARTIN. I rubbed my face in frustration, I pushed her into his arms, but she was right I was wrong for not trusting her, but I just can't help it everywhere we go she got nxggas looking at her and then on top of that I got on her IG one day her inbox got like 20 message request like wtf. So yes I am protective over her. I need to get us back, I know no other girl in this world is like her, she has sacrificed so much for me, like her college experience. I love her that's a fact I just want us to work out. As I was contemplating all these things I heard the door open, I rushed over and it was Keira. ''Baby-'' ''Before you say anything I want to apologize, we were both wrong. I should have communicated with you but you shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about Martin because he's just my friend, I love you so you shouldn't be worried about anyone that want me when I only want you, you have my attention and love.'' I love her so much for that. ''I-I-I want to apologize as well because I was wrong and like you said I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.'' We hugged and I kissed her head. ''Where's Angel.'' With her grandmother. '' ''Okay.'' She started up the stairs, ''Babe?'' ''Yeah.'' ''What did you and Martin do while you were gone.'' She sigh, ''We put our phones on airplane mode and just chilled, netflix, movie marathons, we went to the gym, ate takeout and talked that's all he's my best-friend I'm sorry I can't change that.'' She went upstairs. I have a bad feeling about this. 

Ana's POV

I let my skin soak up the sun as I laid on my chair. I slipped on my sunglasses and hat. Alex and I have been together for almost four months and things are just great! After we left the coffee shop that day he took me to this art museum and we took a tour. I can draw I' tried to get my work in the museum for months but they refused, but Alex talked to them and they let me put my work on display. Alex is kind, intelligent, funny and handsome. I didn't know he had inherited a company from his father and was set to take over in a couple years so now we take vacations sometimes. However, he still works and goes to college and takes care of his mom who suffers from heart failure. What amazes me is that he walks around like he is so broke and know he got bands in them pockets. ''Babygirl!'' He called for me. ''Out here.'' Alex and I decided to go to Bora-Bora for a couple days and I was enjoying it, the sun had me looking like a chocolate goddess. ''You look good.'' ''So do you.'' I swear that boy makes me want to jump him everytime I see him, those blue eyes, them full lips and those muscles. LORD! I shouldn't be sinning, he has my sex drive so high and then I be barely able to walk afterwards. ''So I just made the bed.'' ''Okay.'' I said and made a Waka Flaka face. ''I was wondering would you like to help me mess it up?'' He said and smirked. I moaned, ''Yes.'' He led me to the bedroom where we did our work, you could say things are great.