Old Ways

There's some bad bitches out there that I really wanna sex up
They'll probably only let me fuck 'cause I'm next up
Got me feeling like the nxgga now, yessir
Running through 'em, looking for a down bitch
It's like looking for them hitters on SoundClick
Hoping someone else ain't already killed it
Wait up, for real, you exclusive I found it-Bryson Tiller

Angelo's POV

When I tell you I really am done right now and I don't give a fxck I mean it. Let me start from the beginning. I put Monae out my house yesterday when she got to scrapping with my baby mama, I didn't make her ass go she left herself and now the broad pops up at my job yelling at me and embarrassing me in front of all my co-workers. I was 38 hot! Like seriously, she didn't have to do that, she literally put all our business out in the streets. As of now I am DONE with Monae's ass no matter how good the sex is. To make it even worse Lexie's ass been texting me all damn day asking me who I told about the fight. I was really getting tested today, and I am seconds from snapping on the next nxgga or broad that step out of line to me. Right now I'm in the break room, I need to catch my breath. I really want a blunt, but I can't since I'm on the clock. Maybe just one. I walked out of the building and into the parking lot. I pulled a blunt out of my pocket and rolled it. I was just about to light it up, when I heard a voice. ''That's a nasty habit you know.'' I turned around and there she was the girl from the bookstore. 

Keira's POV

Today my aunt wanted me to go down to the welding place to find someone who could weld a model of her family's name into a sculpture, some stupid shit if you ask me. I was pulling up in the parking lot when I saw this really cute guy about to smoke, ''That's a nasty habit you know.'' He turned around. FUCK MY LIFE.  It  was Angelo and he was smiling at me like he had won a million dollars. ''Wassup baby?'' ''Didn't we have this conversation, I have a boyfriend.'' ''I don't see him, and if I was him I wouldn't let you leave the house wit yo fine ass.'' I rolled my eyes. ''Look I don't have time to talk, I'm here to see the man in charge.'' ''Oh my pops I'll take you to him right now.'' He slid the blunt in his pocket and led me in the building and upstairs to an office. ''Aye pops this girl says she has to talk to you.'' ''You must be Keira.'' ''I am, I'm here to talk to you about that sculpture.'' ''I know, usually I would recommend one of my older welders, but since they are all very occupied I think Angelo here can handle it.'' ''What!'' ''Yes, Angelo has been working here for two years he's good to go and if he messes it up the sculpture will be free.'' Well can't go wrong there.  ''Deal.'' ''Alright, well Angelo will start on the working right away.'' Suddenly a phone went off, it was Mr.Anderson's ''I have to take this.'' Mr.Anderson walked out the office and it was just me and Angelo. ''So I think it be best if we get to know each other.'' ''We don't have to know each other, you're just paid to do a sculpture for me.'' ''Baby why you acting like that, I know you don't have a man, stop frontin.'' He said walking closer to me. I don't like people in my space and getting way to close for comfort so I pushed pass him and went to the door. ''I'll contact you if I need anything.'' I said as I rushed out the door. 

Angelo's Pov

WTF. Lil mama just left, seem like she was uncomfortable, but the more I look at her I swear she look familiar. I don't know maybe I'm just trippin. After work I went to my apartment and got dressed for a party. My bro Daryl was having a party tonight and I was definitely about to hit it up, with all the drama going on between Monae and Lexie I need to let loose. I put on my Cigar Jordans and all black and left the house. When I got to the party it was hyped and it was only 10 o'clock. I saw bad bitches all around, good alcohol and smelled good weed. Tonight is gonna be good. I walked through the party until I spotted Daryl talking to his girl Kelsie. Now I know I say I don't like a lot of people but Kelsie has got to be at the top of the list. This broad has cheated on Daryl, lied to him and is money hungry. To make it worse he has this broad's name tatted on him! I told his ass not to get that tatt, but he said he ''love her''. Fuck love right now, I just want the pussy. I walked over to Daryl, I could tell Kelsie was giving him hell, probably about something stupid. ''I don't care who the fxck she is !'' ''She aint nobody, damn Kels!'' ''D, my man.'' I walked over and dapped him. ''Hey Angelo.'' ''Is he the only one you see Angelo?'' Kelsie asked smacking her lips. ''Wassup Kelsie.'' ''Hey Angelo.'' She snarled. This girl is gonna make me embarrass her ass. ''So ummmm where Monae at?''  Asked Daryl. ''Me and her aint on good terms right now.'' ''Ummm I knew that shxt wasn't gonna work out she too good for you.'' See Monae and Kelsie BFFs. Hell, Kelsie probably know more about my relationship than me, but for her to say Monae was too good for me ... that really pissed me off. ''Look Kelsie-'' ''Hey Angelo why don't we go over here, I heard CJ brought some good weed.'' ''Aight man.'' I walked away. He must have known I was about to light Kelsie's ass up. Daryl and I walked outside on the lawn, ''So what happened between you and Monae?'' ''Man I know you already know, I'm pretty sure Kelsie loud mouth ass told you everything.'' ''True, but I wanna hear it from you.'' I told Daryl about how Monae attacked Lexie, but Lexie caused it. I told him what Lexie told me before she left. ''You think she was right?'' ''I don't know man but I do know I aint gettin back with Monae ass.'' ''Yeah, you say that now.'' ''I'm serious man, I don't see how you deal with Kelsie's shxt.'' ''I love that girl.'' ''Whatever I just need some pussy, some weed and alcohol.'' ''Damn who is that?'' I turned around to see who Daryl was talking about, it was the girl from the bookstore and she was looking fine as hell tonight. Tonight is the night, IDGAF about her man!