Enders Game

It's not much to cut you off

Keira's POV

I laid in the hotel bed contemplating my next move. I'm lost now, I have no- one. Ana is gone on vacation, I might be carrying Martin's child so that's a no go Fuck Angelo and my mom won't even talk to me, she was right he broke my heart. Tears fell constantly, I have to be strong for my baby. I got dressed in sweatpants and a blank tank top. I drove to work and as I was stocking a shelf Martin came in.... God is not on my side today. "Hey Cookie." "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing you need something?" "Whoa who pissed in your coffee?" "Not today Martin." "Look I just wanted to check on you Angelo has been blowing my phone up and coming to my house daily asking for you. Look what's going on." I sigh,  " He is a dog, so tell him to stop asking for me it's OVER." "Cookie-"."He cheated on me with the town slut, and he's been denying me for weeks." " I-I'm sorry Keira." He pulled me in for a hug. If only he knew. "Keira!" I let go of Martin and I was met with Angelo. I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck you want." "Please.... please." He dropped to his knees and clasped his hands together. "Please baby I need you don't leave me.... I love you." Tears sprang from his eyes. I was speechless. "Keira." Martin said, his jaw was clenched he looked at me sternly and shook his head. Martin was right, Angelo hurt me so much, and I can't live with him knowing what I did too." I sigh, "No Angelo, I just can't not this time." " Keira baby, I never had to beg a day in my life please please I love you just come back.... I'll never do wrong again." Martin hung his head, "No,I just can't." "I'll see you later Cookie." "You son of a bitch!" Angelo got off his knees and pushed Martin against a shelf. Martin held his hands up in surrender, "Angelo let him go." "No this bitch is the reason we not together." "No we're not together because you put your dick in everything." Martin laughed, "You think that's funny bitch." "Very." "Every since he got here you been acting funny." Angelo said. "Just did what you couldn't." Martin said "What?" "How do you think you made bail, tell him cookie. Tell him, oh tell him why you were sore for two weeks too." Martin said smiling at me. Angelo's eyes were locked on me. No, no not now."Keira," he said softly. I felt myself becoming weak and the world around me spinning and going black and that was it.