Ain't Nobody Takin My Baby

I think it's time......

Angelo's POV 

I paced the ER waiting room, when we got here the doctor immediately took Keira back. At this point the worse thing to happen could be her losing the baby. I looked up at the ceiling and put my hands together and then bowed my head, ''I know ion talk to you often, but Lord do this one favor for me please save her for me, save my baby girl I love her. Please God, I know I'v fucked up alot but please if you do this I'll try.. TRY to get right.'' ''Keira Bayo.'' The doctor called out. I ran over to him, ''Is she okay, how is the baby.'' ''She's fine, the baby is okay, we want to keep her here overnight, we think we might have to induce labor her blood pressure is extremly high, I was scared of miscarriage.'' I rubbed my face. ''How long will she be here?'' ''Overnight, I'll check further and see if we should induce labor tomorrow.'' ''She's only six months.'' I raved. ''I know, but she's high risk, carrying this child to term could be detrimental to her health.'' I sigh and nodded, ''Can I see her.'' He nodded and led me back to the room. I stepped in. No mater how bad of a situation she was in Keira always looked beautiful, but now I was concerned, the color was slightly drained from her skin, her lips lacked luster, ''Angelo.'' She said lightly, she opened her eyes and looked at me, they weren't as bright as normal. I rushed to her side, she slightly sat up, ''Is the baby okay?'' She rasped, ''Yeah, but the doctor said your blood pressure was so high and they keeping you overnight-'' ''No, no, I'm fine.'' ''No you're not, he also said he might induce labor tomorrow.'' ''B-But I'm only six months.'' ''I know but he said with your blood pressure so high carrying this baby to term might cause complications.'' She nodded, ''I don't know what to do.'' ''Everything will be fine.'' ''No, no it's not what if we lose her or what if I-'' ''Don't you dare.'' I shut her down, she was not going to speak these things into existence. ''Okay, but what if-'' ''We'll be fine okay.'' ''ANGELO!'' I heard a voice. I turned and it was my mother, ''Mom.'' I got up and hugged her, ''I didn't expect you to come.'' ''I know you don't expect me to miss this.'' ''Mom she might not have the baby.'' ''Who cares what if she does?'' My mom smiled. ''How is she?'' ''Doctor said he might have to induce labor tomorrow depending on her blood pressure, I'm scared Ma what if-'' ''No, she and this baby are going to be fine okay you're going to have two beautiful baby girls alright.'' I nodded. ''Now let me go talk to my future daughter-in-law.'' I smiled. My mom walked over and sat beside Keira. As they talked I thought about it, I never really truly honestly thought about putting a ring on Keira's finger, but with all the ups and downs we've been through and seeing her possibly have my child it just makes me want to make an honest woman out of her. I love her and I'll give her the world.