Re-Do

I deserve it, I deserve you

Lexie's POV 

I sat in the corner, huddled in the cold my knees pushed up to my chest. I let tears slip, I wiped it away from my swollen black eye. These pass couple of months have been hell. After Angelo got Angel and I left with Devontae everything went wrong. Vontae start abusing me, it started with a push and then a black eye then a busted lip and then broken ribs. I just don't know what to do anymore, I'm on the verge of death. I'v tried to leave him but he hasn't taken to kindly to that, I have to get out of her and live, for my baby girl. I know I wasn't the best mother, but I still want to be in her life. Devontae beat me last night and I ran into the bathroom and slept there, he's proably still asleep so that gives me time to sneak out. I carefully opened the door and saw him sleeping beside the door, I crawled out careful not to make the slightest noise. I ran down to the main room and got my keys and slipped on some slides and ran out my apartment and down to my car, I started up the car and I looked back to make sure it was clear that I could pull out. I heard a slam on my window, I jumped at the sound, Devontae was staring at me with that creepy smile, I locked the doors and pulled out and drove off. I decided to go to the only person I have left. I arrived at Anderson and Anderson Welding Company. I got out the car and went up to the front desk, ''I-I-I need to see Angelo Anderson.'' The girl at the desk looked at me rolling her eyes, ''You got an appointment.'' I wiped my tears, ''No, I'm his baby mother.'' ''Okay so, come back when you got an appointment.'' ''Please I need to see him.'' I begged. ''Look lady don't make me have to call the cops on you.'' I sigh, ''Lexie.'' I looked over to see Angelo. ''Angelo, I-I-I need to talk with you.'' ''Okay.'' He said concerned, he walked over to me and ushered me outside. ''What's going on did he do this to you.'' He put his hand up to touch my face but I flinched away. ''Yes, I have to get away from him just for a little bit.''  Angelo looked down, ''Do you have your stuff with you?'' ''Yeah, its in my car.'' ''Look, I'm gonna take the day off and I'll try to get you set up in a hotel.'' ''Okay.'' Angelo Walked back inside to clock out I presume and then he came back out. ''You ready?'' ''Yeah.'' He got in his car an I trailed him to a Hampton Inn, I got my bags out and followed Angelo inside. Angelo paid for a room and helped me up to the room. ''This okay?'' ''It's perfect, just to keep me away from him.'' ''Lexie I think you should press charges.'' ''No I-I love him.'' ''GOD! That's the same bullshit Keira said what is it gonna take you to realize this!'' I flinched back, ''You didn't love me but I found someone who would he's not perfect but he gives me attention he kisses me and-'' ''Lexie we were never together, it was just sex, but from the bottom of my heart...'' He came over and put my hands in his. ''I apologize I didn't know that I was going to cause you to not know what love is.'' I let tears fall, He looked into my eyes and I could swear I saw a cloud of lust. ''Angelo-'' His lips came onto mine. He pulled me closer by my waist he then began feeling up my shirt. I sure as hell missed this. I tangled my hands in his hair , he pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. 

Angelo's POV 

I walked inside, ''Hey babe.'' Keira jogged over to me smiling. ''Hey.'' ''Something wrong?'' ''Nah, long day at work just tired.'' ''Well, I was thinking that-'' ''Babe, I can't I'm really tired.'' I walked upstairs and pulled off my clothes and then hopped in the shower. I guess I'm not ready to retire my jersey.