H.O.E.

Tell my mama she's heaven on Earth- Ty Dollar $ign

Keira's POV
Devontae pounded my face in, blow by blow weakening me further. Devontae threw me on the bed on my back, I turned on my stomach and tried to crawl away but he pulled me back by my ankles. He clicked his teeth, "No, no, no bad girl." He flipped me back on my stomach. I heard his belt buckle rattle and his pants drop. No. No it's all I have left! "Devontae please." I begged as tears cascade down my face. "Shut up!" He flips me on my back and rams himself into me without warning. I cry and beg him to stop, it feels like he is ripping my body to shreds. Devontae only went faster, prolonging my misery. I soon felt a hot liquid shoot inside of me. No. No. No. that's not what I want! Devontae rolls off of me and lays beside me his fingers trail on my side. All I could do was look at the ceiling tears clouding my vision. "Just think in nine months we'll be together forever." He said, his voice seemed to echo. I  yelled.
"Keira. Keira." I opened my eyes to see Angelo hovering over me. "Angelo." He smiled I touched his face and sat up. "You okay?" "Yeah just a bad dream." "You sure?" "Yeah." "I cooked breakfast if you're in the mood." "No thanks I'm trying to stick to my regiment." "Keira you're perfect come on." Angelo picked me up careful not to grasp me too tight due to my battered body. He carried me downstairs to the kitchen. "Chocolate pancakes and eggs who taught you to cook?" I asked diving into the delicious food. "My mom." He said fixing himself a plate and then sitting across from me. As I ate I felt Angelo staring at me, I looked up and he was. "I know my bruises are bad." "You just don't know how bad I wanted to kill him." I continued to eat my food, "Let's not talk about him." "Okay." "Why are you still staring at me?" "You're just so gotdamn beautiful." I laughed a little and grasped my sides so it didn't hurt my ribs. "Thank you ." "I'm serious." "Thank you Angelo for everything." "You're welcome... heaven." Angelo pecked my head and we continued to eat.