Discover

I discovered I loved her- Chris Brown

Angelo's POV
I'm not sure, where we are we going at this point. I'm so deep in guilt and Keira is pulling further and further apart. We have had sex but it didn't put us back together. I honestly don't know anymore. I drove to my mom's house and sat down and talked with her, she's the only woman.... person I trust with this situation. After telling her about everything she looked at. "Mom what do I do?" "Talk to her." "What?" "You never asked her why she was pulling away from you and frankly if you don't figure out why she is pulling away she will feel unappreciated and unhappy and find someone who does better than you." "But I love her." I croaked out. "What does that mean if she can find someone that shows her that rather than just saying it she will leave you, trust me son." I nodded. "Thanks mom." I kissed her head and left and went back to Keira's. When I walked through the door she was coming downstairs, "Hey." "Hey." She said blandly "Can we talk?" "Sure." We sat on the sofa across from one another. "Look, I know I haven't been the best I can be these pass couple weeks but I want you to know I'm trying alright, my work schedule is a little crazy and I'm trying, I don't want you to be this distant why are you this distant?" She sigh, "I feel unloved, we barely have sex you don't look at me and then you're so tired that we can barely speak to one another." "I'm sorry look I'm gonna take a week off and I'll do whatever you want okay just please baby don't leave me I love you too much I worked too hard to get you." She smiled and nodded and kissed my lips. "I'll never leave you."

Martin's POV
I know what you people are thinking.... damn I wish that dude was my best fiend and damn he's wrong and damn he handsome. Okay that last one might be shooting the gun a little too far. Anyways.... I know that I may or may have not made love to my best friend. Yeah made love not fucked or screwed but made love. I like Keira I have liked her since I saw her. We've done it three times. She felt guilty about it but I assured her, her boyfriend was no better. Look, I'm a guy and a dog too so I know when someone is cheating and Angelo is cheating. I just didn't tell Keira it would break her heart. So I'll let her be happy even though it breaks me. You see when she asked me who hurt me it was a complicated answer, my parents hurt me. I was born into the foster care system and lucky for me at three months my parents who happen to be rich adopted me. My mother is a judge and my father is the DA and my mother is also running for mayor next year so yeah we've got it made. But no matter how much I have I always hurt knowing my real parents didn't want me, that's why I'm such a dog or was. If Keira was mine I would never be a dog again I would never want for another woman she would be my everything but for now I'm fine with unrequited love I'm use to it.