Where did We go wrong?

We was all good if you ask me until you start asking bout Tiffany and Ashley- PnB Rock 

Keira's POV

( 4 months later)

Today I would be going to the doctor to get a sonograph, to determine the sex of my baby.  I was showing now and I hated it. I love my baby, but at nineteen I did not want to be a mother, I still attend class online. Of course Angelo told Miss. Anderson I was pregnant, but he didn't tell her I fucked up and cheated and this child may not be his. She was so excited, a girl that she liked was having her grand-baby. Martin didn't tell his parents, they were too busy anyways he said. Martin said if this baby is his we were packing up and moving to California. That didn't sound too bad. I slipped on my flats and grabbed my keys and left out. When I got to the doctor office I spotted Angelo's car, I walked as fast as I could over to him. ''What the hell are you doing here?'' ''Supporting you'' He said in an obvious tone. ''No, I didn't even tell you about today, so why are you here?'' ''Ana told me.'' I rolled my eyes, ''So shall we go see what our baby looks like.'' He put on a cocky grin, I grunted. ''Come on.'' I walked in the doctor office and signed in, Angelo sat beside me and played on his phone. ''I see you're still wearing my ring.'' He said. I covered my hand. No matter what I still have love for this idiot, ''I see you still being a hoe.'' I noticed he had gotten a set of lips tattooed on his neck. He grinned, I could tell he was a little pissed. ''I could fuck you up right now with my tongue and we could see who the real hoe is.'' I blushed. Damn him! With his good sex and his master swang and that good tongue game.... ''Keira Bayo.'' The nurse called drawing me out of my trance. I slowly got up, Angelo helped. ''I had it.'' 'Yeah, you not about to fall on my watch.'' We walked back into a room, the nurse took my blood pressure and measured my stomach and took my weight. ''The doctor will be with you shortly.'' She said and left. I sigh, ''I meant what I said.'' Angelo spoke. ''What?'' ''I really wanna taste you.'' He said licking his lips. I scoffed, ''There is no telling where yo mouth been.'' ''I know where I want it to be, come on Heaven let me taste that Kool-Aide.'' He walked over to me and stood in front of me and ran his fingers through my tendrils. He touched my waist and sent shivers down my spine. The door knob twisted and Angelo stepped away. ''Hey there.'' My doctor was a joyful Caucasian woman with big hazel eyes and a slim figure and untamable black curly hair down to her waist. ''You look a bit flustered you okay?'' She asked concerned. ''Yes.'' ''Good.'' ''Well, I checked your vitals your blood pressure is a slightly high we want it down to be able to have a healthy baby. Have you been stressing, work or school maybe relationships?'' ''I am a full time student and I go to work part-time.'' ''Well, I want you not to stress. I understand it's a lot of pressure having a child and then attempting your regular routine. Dad can you make sure she stays calm?'' ''No worries doc, I'll make sure she stays chill.'' Angelo smirked at me. ''Good, well lay back, I'm going to put this gel on you so pull you shirt up.'' I pulled up my tank and she put the cold gel on my stomach and I shivered. ''I know its cold, alright we're going to see the baby's heartbeat here.'' The doctor ran the monitor over my stomach and I heard a loud thump. I smiled as did Angelo . ''Nice, strong heartbeat... are we trying to learn the gender?'' ''Yes.'' I said. ''Okay.'' The doctor continued to run the monitor over my stomach until she zoomed in, ''Annnnnd it looks like you have a nice healthy strong baby girl.'' I smiled. ''Would you like a picture?'' ''Yes, three please.'' ''Alright.'' I'll send them to the lab and you can clean yourself up and they should be at the front desk.'' ''Okay.'' ''Alright, remember less stress, I'll see you in a few weeks.'' ''Okay.'' She smiled and left the room. ''A baby girl huh.'' Angelo asked. ''Yeah.'' ''Guess I can only make girls.'' ''Who said this was your girl?'' '' I already know, her mother loves me, she's going to love me, I'm her father.'' I smiled. ''Let's go, I have to get this picture to Martin.'' Angelo rolled his eyes at the mention of his name. I got my pictures and made an appointment for two weeks  because of my blood pressure. I drove back home with Angelo following behind me, he said he wanted to take me to Martin's. I parked my car in my driveway and got in his car and we were off to Martin's. ''Where did we go wrong?'' Angelo asked. ''The day you put your dick in another female.'' ''Look, I'm sorry, I wish I could take that back okay I love you more than anything in this world.'' ''Yeah right.'' ''Keira I love you, I'll never stop, I forgive you, you forgive me can't we make amends.'' ''You don't get it do you?'' ''No I don't.'' ''I gave you no reason to cheat, I loved you... still love you. I gave you my virginity... and you left me feeling like a hit and quit, you made me cheat.'' ''That's a damn lie!'' ''Oh so I was suppose to stay home and let you cheat, you have no reason to be mad at me or even consider the fact I cheated wrong!'' ''Look stop all that yelling what the doctor tell you today.'' ''Well you stressing me Angelo!'' ''Calm. Down.'' He spoke through clenched teeth. I sigh and rolled my eyes, I shifted uncomfortably in seat and crossed my arms. ''You alright?'' ''Why you care?'' ''As long as you carrying my child-'' ''It may not be.'' ''Look Imma need for you to cut that shit as well, I know you fucked up alright, but what you not about to do is throw it in my face and make it seem like my fault too.... So imma ask you again is you alright?'' ''My back just hurts, nothing major.'' He nodded and pulled up to Martin's driveway. I got out and walked up the steps slowly due to my back pain and swollen stomach. I heard loud hip-hop music playing, I rang the door bell again and a tall dark-skin boy with his snap back on backward, shirtless and jeans came to the door. I noticed he had a beer in his hands, ''Wassup ma, can I help you?'' ''Is Martin here?'' ''Who?'' ''Martin, he lives here.'' ''Baby, don't no Martin live here.'' ''Yes he does.'' ''Nah, I just moved in a week ago.'' ''What?'' ''Oh, was that yo baby daddy.'' I felt my heart racing. I waked back to the car, ''Wassup?'' ''Martin's gone.'' I said with tears in my eyes. 

What happened to Martin?

Did Angelo put Keira in her place or what?

Why does she still love him?

OMG a baby girl!

Who is this baby's father?!