Remind Him

I'm in my prime-Eric Bellinger (Monae in MM)

Monae's POV
I just started working at the library, I had to get some type of job to maintain my makeup fetish and bags. Right now I have to take on a double because Keira is out sick, poor girl. I honestly like Keira, she's really sweet and bad as hell, if you didn't know I'm bisexual and I would definitely hit, but Eva told me she had a boyfriend. Too bad....I could've had baby girl on the tip of my tongue... literally. I scanned out the last customer and began to check my phone for any notifications, of course dusty ass guys were trying to hit my DMs but I'm only interested in Angelo he hasn't called or texted me since our argument, I don't know why he acting like he don't miss this pussy. I sat pouting until I saw Lexie walk in. I hate that bitch so fucking much. I walked over to her. "Fuck you want?" I asked her. "I want to talk to Kathy." "Mhmm I'll go get her." I walked to the back and got Kathy. "Hey cousin Lexie and baby Angel." She bent down to the baby. Well damn. "I'm going out Monae, you lock up tonight." "Okay." I turned back. I saw Lexie look down at her phone before she got in. She better not be talking to my damn man. Whoever tf talking to my man I'll beat the bitch on site.