Let Me.....

Never knew no I never knew. That you'd be a freak and a friend too,yeah you into everything I'm into-Bryson Tiller

Keira's POV
Angelo and I rode in silence until we reached my home. I sat in the car, too many emotions were running through me and my body was weighed down by them enabling me to move. "Keira."Angelo said softly. "I know, I'll get out in a minute." He sighed. "You don't have to move I wanted to ask are you okay?" I let out the tears I had been holding in."No." I opened my door and ran up the steps and into my house . My back against the door I slid down it pushing my knees up to my face and letting my tears stain my jeans. I heard a silent knock at the door. Please don't be Vontae. I opened the door and saw Angelo. "May I come in?" "Yeah." I moved aside. I closed the door and turned around and Angelo was standing there his hands in his pockets. " Keira I'm sorry about tonight." "Wasn't your fault." "It was we should have done what I wanted at first have a movie night." "Angelo it's okay, I'm just gonna go take a shower and go to bed." I moved pass him and upstairs. "Keira can I stay the night?" I turned around to look at him, he seemed nervous. "Yeah but no funny business." "Nothing I swear." Angelo held his hands up in surrender. " I went up stairs Angelo followed, "Make yourself at home." I said I showed him my king size bed. "Okay." "Here's the remote if you want to watch something." I gathered my things and went into the bathroom. I put on some Bryson Tiller, because he is favorite and my future baby daddy 😏The steaming hot shower water washed over my body, relieving my stress and anxiety I let my Afro get wet making it bigger. I stepped out and wrapped the towel around myself and danced in the mirror as I picked my hair out. Next I slipped a jersey on and my lace panties. I grabbed my phone and walked out to see Angelo shirtless and the blankets covering his lower body. His chest tattoo was on display, I bit my lip, a bad habit I got somehow. Angelo turned to me "You just gonna stare."
Angelo's POV
I can't lie shawty was thick and bad. I could see those baby blue lace panties peeking. "N-No." She crawled onto the bed and her jersey came forward and I saw her panties and ass. My hard-on was about to be epic. "Can I lay on you?" She squeaked out. "Yeah." She tried to get comfortable. I think after all we've been through she is finding it hard to be comfortable around me. "Let me." I pulled her on top of me, her arms wrapped around me and lower half adjusted to mine. "Goodnight Angelo." "Goodnight baby." I kissed her head and dozed off into a comfortable sleep.
Oh snap!😏👀Comment. Vote