Yearning

It is EARNED not Given..... (Martin in MM)

Keira's POV

I took a deep breath, ''I was out.'' ''You've been out for two days where the fuck were you, I been calling, texting and facetiming you.'' ''I'm sorry I was just so caught up with Martin and-'' ''Martin, are you serious right now Keira, I trusted you?!'' ''And you were right to do so, nothing happened this weekend we just went to a concert and stayed the night.'' ''You've been gone for almost three days and you were wit another nxgga.'' ''Hold up, you liked him, ya'll had a buddy-buddy relationship.'' ''Yeah until he started hanging out with my girl all the damn time.'' ''He's my friend.'' I defended. ''He after you.'' ''Angelo why you worried about who want me when I only want you, why don't you trust me you don't think I'v earned that?'' He just stared at me and scratched the back of his neck, I let out a sarcastic laugh. ''Oh okay, you don't trust me but how many nineteen year old females will date you knowing how you were, how many will accept the fact you're a teenage father, how many will deal with your baby mama drama, how many will deal with the social media hate because they dating you, how many will also stand by you and let you move in and stop taking campus classes and switch to online classes just to help you with your daughter and how many will date you knowing how cruel and sadistic you can be?'' He was silent. ''You know what fuck this, I'm gonna let you get your shit together and you can cal me when you trust me enough.'' I picked my bags up and headed out the house, I could hear Angelo shouting my name but I was too angry to even look back. I got in my car and texted Martin asking could I come over, I would have gone over Ana's but she and Alex are off on a vacation. Martin texted me back with the address. Once I got to his home, I was amazed. I don't know what his parents do but the folks have got to be loaded. I took my bags out walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Martin came to the door, ''Hey come on in.'' He took my bags and led me inside. ''This place is amazing.'' ''Thanks.'' ''Your parents don't mind me coming over do they.'' ''How could they, they're at this dinner with the mayor.'' ''The mayor.'' ''Yeah.'' he said chuckling. ''They must be up there.'' ''Who cares, let me show you to your room.'' The room he showed me was ten times better than that in Atlanta. The bed was round, water mattress, a walk in closet and a balcony. ''Damn.'' ''Amazed?'' ''Yeah.'' ''So what shall we do tonight.'' He said flopping on the bed beside me. ''I don't know I'm just so hurt right now.'' ''Awww tell Marty what happened.'' He cooed, laughed. ''Angelo doesn't trust me.'' ''Why not.'' ''Because I went off on a weekend with you and I didn't answer any of his calls.'' ''I don't blame him.'' ''Martin!'' I whined. ''I'm ya friend my job is to tell you the truth I'm a guy so I know what he means if you don't text or call us back within an hour we automatically assume you sucking dick.'' I laughed until tears fell. ''I'm not playing, look I understand you really haven't given him a reason not to trust you but Keira in my opinion you both were wrong; he was wrong for assuming and you were wrong for not communicating.'' I sigh. ''You're right.'' I fell back on the bed and Martin lay beside me. It was silent for a while. ''Martin.'' ''Yeah?'' ''You're a damn good friend.'' He chuckled, ''Thanks Cookie.'' ''Martin?'' ''Yeah?'' ''Who hurt you?'' ''What?'' ''The reason you play females the way you do is because someone hurt you.... who was it?'' He sigh, ''That's a long story.'' ''Do you think you'll ever settle down, you know find the right one?'' ''I have.'' I smiled, ''She's a lucky girl.'' ''I'm a lucky guy.'' We fell asleep just like that.