FOUL......

Next time around, fuck I want it to be different, yeah
Waiting on a sign, guess it's time for a different prayer
Lord please save her for me, do this one favor for me
I had to change my play of ways got way to complicated for me
I hope she's waiting for me-Bryson Tiller

Angelo's POV

BULLSHIT.  That's exactly what this was, I just got to work and my pops told me call up Keira-I mean that bxtch because we need to have a consult about this sculpture. I begged pops not to make me go but he just wasn't listening, he said if you don't work, you don't eat. So I decided to call her up, ''H-Hello.'' ''Hey, this Angelo Anderson.'' ''Oh um, hey.'' ''Look we need to have a consult today, about ten minutes good?'' ''I'm about to go to work can you meet me there?'' I kissed my teeth, I really didn't want to waste gas on this girl. ''Alright meet you there.'' ''Ok.'' But before I hung up the phone I could've sworn I heard some guy in the back cursing and asking questions. I gathered my design book and walked to my car and drove to the book store. 

Keira's POV

''Yo who the fuck was that!'' Yelled Vontae at me. ''I-It was just someone calling from work.'' ''Don't fucking lie to me Keira!'' His voice was getting higher and it scared me of his next move. ''I-I'm sorry Vontae.'' Tears started coming, something I didn't want. Vontae pulled his hand back and slapped me causing me to fall to the floor. ''Don't do it again.'' He said and left out the house. I heard his car tires scrapping on the pavement I knew he was gone. I pulled myself up and went to the bathroom to fix my face. A large hand print was across my left right cheek, I had bruises on my ribs and wrists where he pulled me too close the previous night. I cried, what did I ever do to deserve this? I dressed myself in a simple color block cardigan, black tank top and jeans with black flats, I put my faux locs in a low ponytail and did my best makeup to cover up the hand print. I got in my silver Nissan Sentra and drove to work. When I got there I saw Angelo's black and yellow Challenger. I got out the car and hurried in. I clocked in and saw Angelo sitting at one of the tables in the cafe talking to Kathy. This Hxe. I rolled my eyes and walked into the cafe. I walked over to the Angelo and Kathy. ''Hey Angelo.'' ''Oh hey.'' He said nonchalantly. I shifted my weight onto my left foot uncomfortable at the situation, ''Are you ready to talk?'' Kathy let out a sigh, ''I have to get back to work, make sure you get straight to work.'' She sneered at me on her way out. I nodded and sat down in front of Angelo. ''Hi.'' ''Look you don't have to act nice and shit we just here on business ok.'' I nodded, ''Good so umm you know how your aunt want this sculpture, like what type of design?'' ''Well I was thinking something like rose petals well red at the most and glass.'' He wrote down everything I said, ''Well, I think I have a design ready.'' ''That's good, how soon do you think it will be ready?'' ''Three weeks.'' ''Ok.'' ''Look I'm sorry about the other night.'' ''Are you?'' Angelo licked his lips. ''Yeah I am.''

Angelo's POV

Why would she even ask me that, she better be lucky I apologized in the first place. The only reason I am is because I don't want it to be awkward every-time we meet and she give my pop's company a bad review. ''I'm sorry.'' I furrowed my brows, ''For what?'' ''All the crap back in high-school.'' ''It's alright but you know, you had no reason to judge me, you didn't know shit about me.'' She shrank back a little, I realized my voice had gotten a little loud but I was just letting out my emotions and I think it's time she know how I feel. ''I-I have to get back to work.'' She got up from the table and walked back into the bookstore area, I followed behind her and pushed her against a bookshelf in the back. ''Listen and listen good, that shit you said back in high school was foul as fuck but I forgive you. I just gotta know why.'' ''Why what?'' She asked softly. ''Why would you say that shit and not even know me?'' She looked down ashamed. ''Answer me.'' I gripped her wrist tightly, she winced and tears began to brim her eyes. ''Please, please, please don't hurt me.'' She whimpered with her eyes shut. I looked at her face, I bent down to her ear. Her breathing sped up, ''I'm sorry.'' I said lowly. ''I-I-I'm sorry Angelo just don't hurt me please.'' I let go of her wrist and walked off.  I don't know what that girl's problem is but she needs to pull her shit together ASAP. 

Keira's POV

I collapsed onto the floor once Angelo let me go and curled into a ball. I felt empty, there was nothing left. All I do is get hit... I must be a punching bag for men. I admit what I did to Angelo was wrong but he deserved it. After work I went home only to see Devontae laid up in my bed, how can this day get any worse?  I walked in and he sat up, ''Hey.'' ''Hey.'' I began to undress, I feel comfortable undressing in front of him, seeing as though he is the only male that I've ever undressed in front of, but him touching me goes to another level. I looked at myself in my full length body mirror, I took off my cardigan leaving me in my tank-top and boy shorts. I felt cold hands creep on my sides, I tensed knowing it was Vontae. He kissed my collar bone, ''Relax baby girl.'' I couldn't not in his grasp. His kisses got higher until he reached my lips, he spun me around and proceeded to kiss me. ''What's wrong?'' Devontae pulled away and whipped my tears away with the pad of his thumb. ''N-nothing.'' ''You know I don't like liars K.'' ''I'm just tired.'' I smiled through it. ''Alright, well I'm about to go to the base I'll talk to you later ok.'' ''Ok.'' He kissed my lips and walked out. I fell back onto my bed and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. I heard a knock at my door. I slipped back on my jeans and walked to the door. I opened it only to see Angelo. ''Angelo?'' ''Yeah, can we talk.'' ''Sure.''