My Part

She say I'mma dog, but it takes one to know one, alright-K. Gates (Devontae in MM)

Devontae POV
I sat waiting outside of Keira's home in my car. I typed away on my phone to a new girl I was thinking of hitting up. Allow me to properly introduce myself, Devontae Williams is the name and I'm 22 years old, I was in the Marines for a couple of years after college didn't work out for me. Now I'm back, my girl Keira Bayo, I've been loving her since freshman year in college, she was my first love people don't get over that. The first time I saw her--curly hair, big lips, slim thick figure I said, "Yeah that's me, I gotta have her." I got her too and then I dared any nxgga to approach and trust me they stayed in Keira's face and her DM and Snapchat. Keira sweared to me no one was gonna get what was mine but I  can't trust that shit so I showed her. I admit hitting her may seem vile but I have to make sure no-one is getting what I'm getting from her. Keira's car pulled into the driveway behind mine. I put my phone away and got out and went to hug her, I notice she hesitated. "What's wrong?" "We need to talk." She said. "About what?" "Can we do it out here ?" "Why?" "Because you know how you get when you're angry." "Alright fine." Keira took a deep breath and bit her lip. Those sexy ass lips, what I wouldn't do to have them on me right now. "I-I-I want us to take a break." "What?" "A break see other people and come back and see what's up." " At that moment I heard glass shattering in my brain. HELL. NO.