Choosey Lover

No lie girl when I tell you , you a blessing . Girl just let me make the corrections-Bryson Tiller

Keira
It had been a couple of days since Angelo and I had seen each other in person but we texted non-stop, he sends the sweetest good morning texts. Angelo and I decided that we would go out to dinner. We went to Los Dinos a famed elegant Mexican restaurant in town. I had take my locks down and now had a small Afro. I wore a Forrest green turtle neck and ripped jeans and black heels. I heard a knock at my door, I applied the last of my nude matte lipstick before going to the door. I opened the door to see Angelo. "Damn." He breathed out. "I look okay?" "Baby girl you look perfect, you ready?" "Yes." I grabbed my phone and walked out the door avoiding grabbing his hand. I know what you are thinking, but I can't do it now. I just can't. Once we got to the restaurant we were immediately seated and a waitress came over and took our drink and entree orders.
Angelo's POV
Under the dim light I admired Keira's features, it is beyond me how I did not see how beautiful she was all this time. "What?" She asked, she caught me staring. "You look beautiful." "Okay." "You should stop it." "Stop what?" "Being insecure, I get he told you all these horrible things but they weren't true." "I can't stop just like that, and let's not forget what you said." I looked down ashamed. I'll never forget that day, I said something to Keira no man should ever say to a woman no matter how angry or how badly she acts toward him. "I didn't mean it." "You did." "I was angry." "You were probably right." "I was wrong and stupid." "Whatever." I sigh, I was getting nowhere with her it was going to take a lot to break what this man had bulit. "Your drinks." "D-Devontae." Kiera's  trembling voice spoke.I looked up, it was her ex. "Surprise baby." "Keira we're leaving." I said standing up. "Keira you don't wanna go with him do you, I treated you good. I just messed up a couple of times you know that.... right beautiful?" He touched her face and she flinched away. This was angering me by the second. "Keira, lets go." She seemed stuck. "Keira,baby." Pressed Devontae. Keira looked at me and took my hand and walked out with me. I helped her in the car and I drove away. I heard small sniffles. We had a long road ahead of us... I don't know if I'm prepared for it.