Switch Up

Girl, if you don't get the fuck from me
I know you thought we had something special
But you don't mean nothing to me
Girl, I'm sorry you not the one for me-Bryson Tiller

Angelo's POV

That bitch! ''I-I-I'm sorry.'' she said. ''Yeah I know you are fxck outta here man.'' I walked away from her, every drop of attraction I had toward her is GONE. I can't like this broad she straight disrespectful, I'll never like this girl not after what happened between us in high school. ''Please just give me a minute-'' She grabbed my wrist, but I snatched away. I backed her against the wall, ''Look, I suggest you get yo lil friend and get the fxck outta here before I hurt you.'' She closed her eyes and nodded and let out a whimper. I walked off leaving her there. I walked back into the party to see Daryl dancing with Keira's friend, he was enjoying himself and I didn't want to ruin it so I just got myself some Henny and went to chill. ''Angelo.'' I heard a voice call, I looked over my shoulder and saw this fine light skin, it had to be Kyra. ''Wassup Shorty.'' ''I didn't think you were coming out tonight.'' She said walking closer to me. ''Well, you know I had to show.'' ''Ummm yeah, you looking good.'' ''So are you.'' To be honest Kyra was just a hxe. Everyone in town had hit it, but she swore she only been with three people but even I know that's a lie. Kyra was fine, she had light skin, nice big brown eyes, pretty teeth and a nice shape. ''So uhhh, where Monae at?'' Why everybody keep bringing her up, I'm trying to get that broad out of my head. ''Me and her aint together no more.'' Kyra wrapped her arms around my neck, I caught a scent of her generic flowery scent. ''So that mean you free?'' She asked looking deep into my eyes. ''What you think?'' ''You wanna get outta here?'' ''Yeah let's go.'' I lead her out to my car and drove back to my place. Kyra aint my choice, but I need something anything to get my mind off the situation at hand about Keira.

The next morning I woke up with Kyra all over me, the sex wasn't all that good she has a good body tho. I shook her, ''What?'' She grummbled, ''You need to get out.'' She sat up, her black waves flowing over her breast. ''Why daddy?'' ''Because I got stuff to do today.'' I said sitting on the end of the bed. Kyra crawled over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and began to kiss my face, ''You sure baby?'' ''Mhmmm.'' ''You don't sound sure.'' She got off the bed and down on her knees she pulled my boxers down and began her work.

Keira's POV

After Angelo said that I left the party. Ana went home with Daryl, that hoe. The minute I got home, Devontae was sitting in my driveway. FML. Tonight is not my night, I knew he was going to do something stupid once he saw the way I was dressed. I took a deep breath and stepped out of my car. Devontae kept his head hung low as I approached him, ''H-Hey Vontae.'' Devontae looked up at me, ''Where the fxck you been?'' He asked calmly. ''I-I was out.'' Vontae stood up, ''Out,'' he furrowed his brows, ''I ain't tell you to go out tonight.'' ''I was with Ana.'' ''The fxck that suppose to mean to me?'' ''I-I-'' ''I been callin you all damn night and you out here with some other nxgga.'' ''I wasn't cheating on you.'' If I could I would. ''Who you wearin the dress for?'' ''It was a party.'' ''You know what you testing me Keira.'' ''I-I'm sorry.'' ''Take ya ass in the house I'm staying the night.'' I nodded and walked up the steps. Devontae smacked my ass, I hate when he touches me it makes me feel so dirty. There have been so many times he has come close to forcing me but he always stops, whatever bit of humanity is left in him I'm grateful for it. I showered and readied for bed, Devontae was already in my bed shirtless and only in his boxers. No matter how much I hated him, every time I looked at Vontae I was reminded of why I liked this nxgga from the jump. He was handsome, but his actions made him the ugliest human being to walk this Earth. I laid down and he pulled me on top of him and began to stroke my hair. ''You know I'll hurt anyone that comes in between us.'' I nodded. Lord save me.