Black and Blue Suprises

Keira's POV

I looked myself up and down in the full length body mirror, my black and nude dress hugged my curves perfectly. I had my faux laux down, bronze lipstick adorned my lips and my face was beat for the gods if do say so myself. I put on my nude pumps and grabbed my clutch to make my way downstairs. Tonight the family was having a small dinner that was semi-formal. I walked downstairs to see a couple of people already in the lobby waiting to go in the dinning area. Everyone looked nice, a couple people looked a little ratchet with their blonde hair with red in it, but who am I to judge I aint God. ''Hey girl.'' Shane said coming over to me. Shane had her long braids in a bun and a royal blue dress that hugged her tiny curvaceous figure and black pumps. ''Hey Shane.'' I said hugging her. ''Girl you ready to go in here?'' ''You have no idea.'' ''I just wanna eat.'' ''I bet.'' Regardless to how small she  was Shane had a big appetite and put away more food than me. ''Crap I left my phone.'' I thought aloud. ''You go get it I'll save you a seat beside me girl.'' Shane said. ''Thanks.'' I said. I ran off to the elevator and walked down the hall, from a distance I could see a figure with all black outside my door. I didn't think anything of it, because it was probably just someone with the wrong room door. When I got closer I noticed it was Devontae, I turned around and began to sprint as fast as my legs could take me, but I guess I wasn't quick enough. I felt a hand wrap around my waist and another around my mouth. ''You think you can run from me, huh!'' He asked with venom in his voice. Tears fell from eyes, I shook my head rapidly. He slammed me against the wall hard enough to leave bruises, then he grabbed my wrist tightly. Devontae got in  my face. ''You belong to me, you are MINE. You can't run from me Keira, I'll kill you.''  I let tears fall, crazy part is I believe he will kill me.  

Angelo's POV

I was walking out my room, Shane had just texted me saying that the room was filling up quick and she was saving me and Keira a seat and if she saw her to get her too, before someone got them. I could care less about that bxtch not getting a seat. I walked out my room, I heard crying I looked down the hall  and I saw this woman up against the wall with a man in her face, he was obviously hurting her verbally and physically because she crying hard. ''PLEASE DON'T!'' She yelled as he brought his hand up and smashed it down on her face causing her to fall on the floor. That's when I SNAPPED. I ran down the hall and pushed the man away from the woman. ''YO MAN WHAT THE FXCK YOU THINK YOU DOING!'' I  yelled at him. He was silent as he rubbed the side of his face. I looked down at the shriveled woman. I bent down to her, ''Hey it's going to be ok.'' I tried to touch her but she flinched away, ''P-P-Please don't.'' ''It's ok, let me see.'' She nodded. I lifted her face. KEIRA. ''It's ok.'' I said to her. She continued to cry. I rubbed her shoulders. I was about to help her up, until I heard this punk ass speak up. ''Yo my nxgga I think you need to go back to yo little dinner or whatever it was you was doing, things here handled.'' I stood up, fuming I turned to him. ''Nah they obviously aint if you hittin women.'' ''Man why you worried, this my bxtch to do as I please with.'' At this point my fist were clenched as I looked in this punk's smirking face. I swear I'm this close to catching a case. ''Problem?'' He asked stepping in my face. I blacked out and I punched him square in the face. I turned around and picked Keira up, she clenched onto my shirt for dear life. ''Please don't hurt me.'' She whimpered. ''I won't...I promise.'' I aid as I opened the door to my room. I laid her gently in my bed and tucked her in, I pulled off my jacket and took a deep breath. I texted Shane letting her know that Keira and I were not coming.  I sigh, I heard her whimpering in my bed, I looked to see her crying. I looked at her already swollen face, no doubt he's hit her before, I scanned her body wondering how bad he's hurt her.  Shane was right... there is a lot of shit I don't know about her.