Hopes and Dreams

I wanted to be true yeah, for somebody
Made some mistakes, all in my past
Yeah, girls, I'm sorry
Okay I cheated a few times, no excuses-Sammie (Angelo''a mother in MM)

Angelo's POV
I finally got home and saw my mom in the kitchen cooking dinner."Hey baby how was work?" "It was good." "That's good." My mom sat a plate of food in front of me, I dove in like no tomorrow. My mom leaned against the sink, "Long day?" "Me or you?" "Son." I whipped my mouth with a napkin, "I tried to get a girl back." "A girl, you going after a girl." My mom laughed. "What's so funny." "Son you haven't brought a girl in here since Allie." "Yeah I know." "So what's she like?" My mom sat down beside me. "Well she's smart and beautiful and funny and she's got this smile that just-" "Woah there." My mom laughed. I found myself tripping over my word and thoughts trying to describe Keira to my mother. "What's her name lover boy?" "Keira, Keira Bayo." "Hmmm sounds familiar." Shit I forgot when that crap went down in high school my mom was beyond pissed at Keira and her family. "Maybe." "Well son," my mom lightly touched my wrist, "I'm sure she's a nice girl and I would love to meet her ... SOON." "Alright." My mom got up and headed for her room.  "Oh and son don't make anymore grand babies." "Alright Ma." I laughed. After all my mom has gone through she still remains the same loving person, and that is just beautiful to me, I just hope she doesn't go nuts on Keira.
The next day I decided to go to Keira's house to talk about us, I even took the day off. When I got out of my car and went to the door.I looked down noticing  little specks of blood. I frantically knocked on the door, "Keira, Keira Keira!" The door swung open and there she was her eye black and shut, her face bloodied and bruised, her nose with dried up blood and her lip cut, her hair was a mess. "Angelo." She said breathlessly and fell face first into my arms. I picked her up and carried her upstairs. Right now she's unconscious. If Keira can't leave him, I'll make sure he leaves. For now I'll take care of her .