That's My Best-friend

I don't think you understand...... ( Martin aka Alex in MM)

Keira's POV

I nearly died of laughter, ''You are crazy, you know that!'' I said to Alex over Face-time. Over the pass couple of weeks we have become really good friends, he's such a dork, but he's my dork of a friend. At first it was weird because I already have an Alex in my life, but he said Alex was just his middle name so I could call him by his first name, Martin. ''Yo, I got tickets to this concert but my sister bailed.'' ''Awwww poor Martin.'' ''Yeah, but I was wondering could you and me go?'' ''Me, lil ole me, why yes of course.'' ''Great, I'll pick you up tomorrow since it's a two hour drive and we can go sight seeing and then go to the concert.'' ''Sounds like a plan.'' ''Baby who you talking to?'' Yelled Angelo. He is forever at my house, not that I'm complaining. I sigh, ''Who is that?'' Asked Martin, ''Angelo.'' ''See this why I'm single, I don't want anyone to be on my nerves.'' 'No you single because you wanna fuck like a rabbit all the time'' ''I can't help I wanna fuck all the time.'' ''You need help, psychiatric.'' ''Whatever.'' Angelo burst into the room and came and sat on the bed beside me and waved to Martin. ''Wazzup Angelo.'' ''Wazzup Martin.'' ''Oh my god you two.'' I rolled my eyes. ''What you up to man?'' ''Nothing just chilling.'' ''I really thought this was my phone conversation.'' ''Do I spy Vicky Secret underwear?'' Asked Martin suggestively. Angelo pulled a blanket over my legs. ''Look Martin I have told you-'' ''I'm just playing, you know I'm a dog.'' Martin  joked and then barked. ''Whatever.'' ''Hey Martin I'll text you.'' ''Will do I'll give you more details about tomorrow.'' ''Okay, bye dork.'' ''Bye weirdo.'' I ended the call. ''So where ya'll going tomorrow?'' ''Oh he asked me to a concert.'' ''Oh foreal, me too?'' ''No you goof, just me.'' I got up and Angelo smacked my ass, ''Look, I've told you about that shit.'' Angelo pulled me onto his lap, ''And what you gonna do if I don't stop?'' ''You wanna know.'' I asked and kissed his lips and down to his neck and he let out a moan. ''Keira stop.'' ''Fine.'' I rubbed on his lap and then got up and went into the bathroom. ''You such a tease man.'' ''But you like it.'' After I got dressed I went into baby Angel's nursery. Yes nursery, after Angelo got custody of her I decided to change the spare room into a nursery and its right next to mine. She looks like her mother, but she has all of Angelo ways. I changed and fed her and we went downstairs.''Angelo.'' ''Yes.'' ''Angel and I-'' ''Change of plans we're going to my mom's today.'' ''What?'' ''Yeah she hasn't seen me in a while nor Angel so I think we should go over and she's been begging to meet you.'' ''What I-'' ''Come on Keira.'' He begged. I looked at him and sigh. ''Fine.'' ''Alright, let's go.'' He said excited we got in the car and I prayed she likes me.

Once we got to Angelo's mom house, he went went inside and I followed behind with baby Angel on my arm. ''Is that my baby?'' A tall brown skinned, slim woman came from the kitchen. ''Hey mama.'' Angelo hugged and kissed her. ''You look good, looking like you getting fed.'' She smacked his belly. ''That's cause of her, Mom this Keira my girlfriend.'' ''Nice to meet you.'' ''Nice to meet you to.'' She hugged me. ''I can see you brought my little buggaboo.'' She bent down looking at Angel and took her out of the carrier. ''Come on in the kitchen, dinner is ready.''

We ate and talked over dinner, of course, Miss. Anderson asked me questions, but she seemed so nice. Once dinner was over, Angelo said he would go try to put Angel to sleep, which left Miss.Anderson and I to do dishes. ''I want you to know, I really like you, I hope he marries you, I can tell you've had a positive effect on his life and that baby.'' I smiled, ''Thank-you Miss. Anderson.'' ''You're welcome.'' Angelo decided to stay at his mom's but I had to go home so I could get ready for tomorrow.  Martin texted me saying he would be coming to get me at ten, and to be ready for the best day ever, I swear he's a dork.

The next day I woke up and did my normal hygiene routine, I didn't put much effort into what I wearing because Martin said we would change before we left for the concert and we would be staying the night at a hotel. I put on a PINK track suit and threw my curly hair up in a bun. I packed an overnight bag and my makeup kit. As soon as I put my watch on I heard a horn honk. I rolled my eyes knowing it was Martin, I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs he was pounding on my door like a madman. My best friend is crazy, please excuse him. I swung the door open. ''Bout time slow poke.'' ''You just got here.'' ''Whatever.'' He grabbed my bags and totted them to his car. Martin had a 1965 black Mustang with  white racing stripes. His front tag said SHEBADD and the back said YAHHHHH. I took in his appearance, I will say he is attractive, he had on a plain white tee, ripped blue jeans and red chucks and those ray bands just made it better. Alex started the motor, ''You ready Cookie?'' He handed me the Ray Bands he bought for me a couple days earlier, I slid them on. ''Ready Milk.'' We high-five and laughed and started on our way.

This is going to be the best weekend ever.... I just know it.