Sit Down

I'm really trying here......
Ominescent POV
Once Keira was able to leave the hospital she went back home and Angelo was there. "What do you want, Im not in the mood." "To be forreal I don't give a fuck." "What you want!" "Look calm down, you not gonna be stressing like that." "Oh you here to babysit me and make sure I don't go to the clinic." "Keira, I love you, please just don't-" "It's my body-" "I'm the father." Angelo raged. "You don't know that, I fucked Up remember just like you." Angelo sigh. "Look I know that I messed up and I will regret it forever, but please don't cut me out of this." Keira sigh, "I just need to think." Keira grabbed her keys and drove to Martin's home. Keira knocked on the door, "Hey baby mama." He said joyfully. "Please don't call me that." She brushed pass him and sat on the sofa, Martin sat down beside her. "What's on your mind." "I'm pregnant." " I know, and I want you to know whatever you decide I'll always be here. However, I hope you keep this child.... our child, possibly." He rubbed her hand and Keira sigh. "I don't know, I'm young I'm not ready to be a mom." "You would be good at it though, you love hard, passionate, caring and sexy." Keira laughed as he rubbed her face. "You promise no matter what, you're gonna be here?" Martin smiled, "That's a guarantee baby mama." They laughed and Keira left. Keira was torn what to do, she loved Angelo but her feelings for Martin were growing and now she was pregnant and both were supportive. Getting an abortion sounded like a good idea, but it would break Angelo. He would hate her for killing his possible child. Keira sigh, God be with me.
After much deliberation Keira decided to keep the baby, Angelo and Martin were overjoyed. The two came over, at different times of course discussing baby names. Martin wanted a daughter to spoil, but Angelo wanted a son to play football with. Angelo had moved back with his mother, she was disappointed in him and let it be known. Martin and Angelo hated each other's guts, one always proclaimed they would be a better father. Keira's feelings for Martin grew deeper, but she still had love for Angelo. Keira refused to tell her mother about what was happening, she wouldn't see her until the Fourth of July if she was lucky, Ana and Alex were overjoyed and said they would start soon as she graduated high school. Keira just rolled her eyes and called them bunnies. But everything would soon hit the fan.