IDGAF

Baby I would go insane for your love
Fuck what your friends say, girl that's gotta mean somethin'
This became a little bit too much-Bryson Tiller

Keira's Pov 

So my girl Analeise has talked me into coming to a party tonight, aint that bout a bxtch! Since Analeise just broke up with her boyfriend she decided the best way to get over him is to find somebody else to get under, in her words exactly. I put on a skin tight short black dress and black flats, yes flats I will not be those girls in the clubs wearing heels because I want to be fine, no I want to be comfortable. I'm already in this dress that makes me feel like a hippo, I know I'v lost like almost 100 pounds but I still feel like that fat girl that got teased in high school and I can't shake that feeling. ''Come on girl.'' Analeise tugged at my arm as we headed toward the house. ''Girl, imma get my freak on tonight.'' ''If you say so.'' ''Don't act all innocent Ms.Bookstore Holy Holy, more like Hoe-Hoe Hoe.Since Devontae back I know he been hittin that ass every hour on the hour.'' I just laughed, ''You think I'm playing, that's why yo ass looking the way it is in that dress aint it?'' She asked smacking my ass. ''Stop Ana.'' I shreiked as I rubbed my butt. ''Mhmmm sore aint it?'' ''Shutup.'' I mummbled. ''Damn, who is that?'' Ana asked looking to the right. From afar I could tell it was two boys holding cups, most likely alcohol and both of them looked good. ''Come on let's go talk to them.'' ''Ana I don't know-'' ''Shutup K,I know you love Devontae and shxt but please take this L for me.'' She looked at me giving me her puppy dog eyes. ''Ugghhh fine let's go, but you better not do anything stupid.'' ''Oh you know I will.'' I instantly regretted it. We began walking over to the boys, then they started looking familiar. Daryl Cox and Angelo! FML.... ''Hey boys, did you like what you saw?'' Asked Ana seductively. ''I loved it.'' Ana smiled. ''I'm Daryl and this is Angelo.''  ''We've met before.'' Angelo said. ''You have?'' Daryl and Ana asked together. Angelo scratched the back of his head. ''Yeah, I went to a convention and she was there, she works at the library downtown.'' ''Oh.'' Said Daryl lowly. ''You know what how about we go in the party,'' ''That's a good idea.'' I said. ''No not you- me and Daryl.'' purred Analeise. I looked at her sideways. Daryl just smiled and took Analeise's hand and went into the house. ''ANA!'' That hoe!  ''So, I guess it's just you and me beautiful.'' Said Angelo. I turned around and rolled my eyes. ''What about, I have a boyfriend do you not understand?'' ''Ok do I look like I give a fxck, and the nxgga you wit obviously don't either if he let you out the house like that.'' I looked down at my attire. He was right, if Devontae caught me in this and at a party I was gonna get it. I rolled my eyes once more, ''What's your point?'' ''My point is either that nxgga aint hittin it right, but I know he is because that ass is sittin right OR you didn't tell him you was comin out.'' I sucked my teeth. God sometimes I hate this nxgga.  ''So what it is baby?'' ''It's none of your damn business what go on between me and my man.'' I said and waked off. FXCK Angelo!

Hey guys filler chappie! It'll get better from here-Erraxxxx