She's MINE

Even though I'm a man, girl, you making me feel like a baby
Oh, girl, when you lay in my arms, I'll take advantage of the moment
Girl, the way you make me smile is the definition of a real lady-Chris Brown 

Angelo's POV 

(Two Months Later )

''Babe!'' I called out to Keira from the kitchen, I heard her footsteps come down the stairs and soon she was in front of me in a pair of hip hugging jeans and cut-off LA Lakers T-shirt. I bit my lip, ''What is it Angelo, I was studying?'' She snapped at me. ''Never mind.'' She rolled her eyes and started to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist and her body collided with my chest. ''Stop acting up.'' She rolled her eyes, ''Whatever, I gotta go to work at twelve which is in an hour so please let me study.'' I really just wanna eat her out on the counter but she really needs to study.  I let go of her waist and sigh, ''Fine, go be great babe.'' I kissed her head and she walked off. I went back to eating my Chinese takeout. Keira and I have been ''talking'' for about three months, but I want her to be my girl, so tonight I'm asking her on an official date to one of the fanciest restaurant in town. Before you ask, Keira and I have not had sexual intercourse but I have given her oral, she offered to return the favor but that's a weak move to accept it because she's not my girl. I really enjoy giving her oral, I'v only given oral to one other girl and that was Monae, she was alright but my girl, she got an ocean down there and she sweet. I'v also been taking classes to get my GED and then I can go to college with Keira. ''Hey babe I'm about to head out for work.'' Keira said grabbing her keys. ''Whoa wait a minute, looking like that?'' ''Yes babe, I don't have a work uniform and I'm gonna have on an apron so it will cover my stomach if that's what you're worried about.'' She said. ''Alright I just don't want every nxgga seeing my shit.'' She clicked her tongue, ''Whatever Angelo.'' She kissed my lips and went out the door.  

Keira's POV 

When I got to work I went to the staff room and put my purse in my locker and then I clocked in. While I was clocking in I felt a smack on my ass, I turned to see Monae. ''Wassup Ma.'' She said smiling. ''Hey Mo.'' I said returning a friendly smile. ''You looking good today, got a glow your man hit it last night?'' I laughed, ''Not hardly.'' ''What, you mean he not piping you daily?'' ''No Mo, it's not like that.'' I slipped on my apron and started out the staff room Monae was hot on on my tail. ''Too bad, if it was me-'' ''Whatever Mo.'' Mo has been hitting on me for a while, Eva told me she was bisexual, I have nothing against her I'm just with Angelo and I don't swing that way. ''You'll be ready for me one day.'' Monae said and switched over to stock some books. ''  God help the girl. ''Hello? Hello?'' I heard a masculine voice. I went to the front and saw a Caucasian boy who looked about twenty, he flashed me a smile. He was cute, ''You work here?'' ''I do let me check you out.'' I rushed behind the desk and grabbed his books. I noticed he had a lot of scholarly books. ''You must be in school?'' ''Yeah doing a little late book shopping.'' ''Well better late than never.'' ''That's right.'' He gave me the money and when I tried to give him his change he refused, ''Keep it beautiful.'' I felt a blush creep across my face. ''See you around.'' He said and walked out the door. 

Lexie's POV 

I paced my apartment floor looking at my phone, he should have called by now. I gave him head and pussy. Why doesn't he want me?  I sigh and went into the kitchen to cook myself a burger. While I was cooking I heard a my phone go off, I rushed over to see it was a text from HI. He said he would be over in an hour. SHIT. He doesn't know about Angel, maybe she will stay sleep while he's here, I hope so cause I plan on getting some dick in all my holes tonight. I finished cooking my burger and ate it and then I went upstairs to take a nice bubble bath. I put on a sexy red lingerie set and red robe. I finished applying my last bit of lipstick and waited. 

Keira's Pov

I got off work I was exhausted all I want to do is lay up with Angelo  at this point, when I got in the house I saw a note on the staircase with a rose attached.   TONIGHT IS ALL ABOUT YOU SO GO UPSTAIRS AND GET READY. -ANGELO I grabbed the rose and smelled it and then I went upstairs the room was lit with candles and roses were on the bed surrounding this beautiful red dress. I was in awe, I saw rose petals leading to the bathroom, a bath was already ran for me. I took off my clothes and relaxed in the bath. I then got out wrapping a towel around me. I dried my hair and then flat ironed it, allowing it fall to my breasts, I then began to apply my makeup. Then I put on the dress and silver platform heels that were left out for me. I walked downstairs and saw Angelo's car in the driveway I walked to the living room and saw him standing there in a black and white tuxedo. ''Hello Heaven.'' He said smiling. ''Hey baby.'' He walked over to me and kissed my hand and then he held out his arm. ''Shall we?'' ''We shall.'' He led me to his car and we drove off into the night. ''You look beautiful.'' ''Thank you, where are we going?'' ''Somewhere special.'' He said smiling at me. We drove for an hour and then we arrived at the fanciest resturant in town, ''Almay's.'' ''Oh my god Angelo.'' ''Come on baby.'' The valet opened my door and took our keys The atmosphere of the resturant was so lovely, there was nice jazz band, tables everywhere. The maitr de lead us to our table, we ordered our drinks. ''Baby.'' Angelo said. I looked over at him, ''I love you.'' ''I love you too.'' ''I mean it, I'v never felt this way before, I'v been with a lot of women Keira but you're not just another woman you're my heaven, and I'd do anything for you.'' He said with so much passion. I felt tears sting my eyes. ''A-Angelo I love you too, you make me feel so appreciated and you care about me even though you try to regulate what I wear.'' We laughed. ''Keira there's something I want to ask you.'' ''What is it?'' Angelo got on one knee and reached into his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box and opened it to reveal a silver double banded  heart shaped ring. ''Will you be my girl?'' I was frozen, my hands covered my mouth. ''Y-yes, yes!'' He smiled and slid the ring onto my finger and kissed my lips. ''I love you.'' I said gripping his face. ''I love you.'' He stood up and got back in his seat.  Soon, we ordered our food. We laughed and ate, I love this boy so damn much. I heard a phone ring, ''Sorry about that, probably mom.'' He answered. ''What you want Lexie.....nah man I can't I'm busy..... why you always do that..... FINE!''  ''What's wrong baby?'' ''It's my baby mama, she needs me to come and Angel.'' ''What.... why?'' ''Some emergency with her mom and she doesn't want Angel at the hospital all night restless.'' I reached across the table and grasped his hand, ''It's okay baby.'' ''No it's not she always ruining shit for me.'' ''She didn't ruin it, I still love you and you stil love me and I got to come to Almay's I thought I would never be able to come here. It's okay.'' He sigh, and kissed my knuckles. Angelo got the check and we left Almay's in route for Lexie's house. 

How you guys like that update?  Stay Beautiful- Erraxxxx