2| Failed in the A.M.

The last time I ranted about One Direction they still existed hahahahahahhaha

#Savage

I follow Niall on snapchat coz he's cute k bye

So this rant is basically about when you're reading fan fics and the author tries to be sly and inserts (*teehee, inserts*) song references in the book

I mean sometimes it's okay until you start having the characters saying shit like

"I want u to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care baby," he smirked, because he spoke like a normal human being but the writer just wanted to throw in a reference.

Like honestly I saw this one book and the author was stuffing in them song references like her book was a turkey and it was thanksgiving like bruh:

"Morning, baby. It is 5 A.M!"

"Take me home! I need you to take me home now!" I demanded. At the end of the day, what happened last night was just a fling, an insignificant part of history.

"I don't have a car! If I could fly though..."

He was so stupid. Being with him? The story of my life.

"Hey Angel! C'mon, c'mon..." he interrupts my thoughts. Ugh. He's so annoying.

"I just wanna sleep. You aren't going to change my mind. All these little things you keep doing, they're just a temporary fix!" I was never enough for him.

"Babe, even though they don't know about us, you're more than just a summer love. You are perfect. I wish we could do this over again. I just wanna kiss you..."

*girl sticks middle fingers up and starts singing rude Lilly Allen song because NOBODY CAN DRAG ME DOWNNNNNN (nobody nobodddddaayy)*

(Btw if you can spot all the songs in this passage you probably had a 1Dorgasm reading that🤔🤔)

I mean honestly fam. Just coz your book is about your fave singer does not mean you start using their stupid songs all the time. It's one thing if it's sly, but if it ain't then bitch we all know u just forcing it and nobody likes people who force things because one way or another we'll come and find you.

You might as well just get ready to run.

We will happily chase you.

Okay okay imma stop with these references 😂😂😂

But I'm just saying, everyone else in the room can see it.

😉
::

Euro '16: Germany ftw. X

::