Asante Sana (smash banana)

I like my title today, it's Swahili yay, coz I'm Kenyan yay

Song: because Selena Gomez is real af sometimes.

::

You know I was sitting in bed with my pajama pants the wrong way round just thinking about WWDMC1 and I was recalling my some of first readers, when I wasn't all too popular just yet.

I miss you guys. Hope you're still  dropping by:

zenabird
EmeraldChip
iAmSansational
eightyone81
arieltheturtle
AngelDevilBunny
candy176 (I know you are 😊)
SpiritChick12
twentyonecrowns
ShyMooKohai
ZebraPolkaDots
kaspeyk
ThisSapphireMofo
Luuubae

It was a little hard to find some of you because quite a number of you seemed to have changed your usernames, and perhaps you probably don't even use Wattpad anymore...

But I can never forget you. You guys were my boys for days.

There's also many people I'm sure I forgot to tag but if you've been here since the beginning, and by beginning I mean since twenty fucking fourteen, then I thank you so, so much. Do comment on this?! Or drop me a message via inbox. I would love to reconnect.

Sorry if this was out of character but tbh I'm not sorry. Y'all need to know I appreciate every single one of you.

Even those of you who are new readers, by the way! (Comment on this so I can say heyyyyyy welcome to the club lol)

I genuinely thank you.

All of you.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

P.S., also to those of you who've reread WWDMC1? Like seriously guys you're amazing.

::