5.

Karin Mendez

"That party was dumb retarded fool. I was downstairs tryna get some ass and some nigga came and got me talking about Chad was beating a nigga up. Yup." Christian said talking loud on the phone from his room.

He was loud as hell that I could hear him through closed doors. I hated having my room next to his sometimes and this is the reason why. I fixed my comforter before turning over on my side. The talking got louder and I placed a pillow over my head wishing for peace and quiet.

"Shut up!" I yelled making his talking immediately stop as I sighed in relief.

I closed my eyes and finally fell back asleep in the cool room with the fan blowing. A few minutes later my door busted open revealing Christian with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Get out." I whined throwing a mini tantrum in the bed.

"Go back to sleep I'm gonn be quiet." He assured me waving me off with one hand behind his back and I did just that.

All of a sudden loud music blared from a speaker making me pop up. I stared at Christian as he started dancing and moving around the room laughing.

I threw the pillow at him making him turn the music off from the speaker

"My shimmy official girl don't hate."

"You get on my nerves I swear. That's why Justin is my favorite." I said going into the bathroom to do my daily hygiene.

"I don't care because you love me. What the hell is this?" He asked touching my bonnet that sat on my head.

"My bonnet."

"That shit is ugly bro. Why do y'all wear that in the first place?"

"To protect my edges just like you wear du rags for waves."

"I still be looking cute. Ya boy be making these hoes sea sick." He joked running her hands over his hair.

"Chris leave me alone don't you have somebody to attend to?" I questioned walking back into the room.

"She left this morning." He shrugged sitting on the end of my bed stretching out.

Last night after the party was over and Chad left from his breakdown Christian invited a girl over and they fucked. It didn't make the situation any better because his room was next to mine so I had to listen to her moans and screams all night long.

"Y'all had me up at 5 something watching Hannah Montana. I literally went to sleep a few hours ago." I complained rolling my eyes.