29.

Karin Mendez

"Wait take four steps too the left

"Wait take four steps too the left." Chad said as he held one end of the sofa while Zyaire had the other.

"Nah my bad take four steps to the right." Chad said making him sigh out.

"No wait-"

"Nigga we're not doing the damn Cupid shuffle! My fucking back hurts now since you tryna make this shit perfect. It's fine!" Zyaire snapped making me laugh.

"Who the fuck you talking too?" Chad asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I guess the fucking wall. We've been moving this damn couch since 2012 and ended up in the same spot. You smoking something." He said sitting on the couch taking a deep breath.

"Nigga you smoking dick if you think you're talking to me like that. I'm the bigger one remember that." Chad mugged him before breaking down boxes.

"You hear this nigga Kari? I might be smaller than you but don't let your girlfriend see you catch this fade." Zyaire rolled his eyes rubbing his hands on his balmain jeans.

"Remember the last time we fought your ass was laid out like blood on a pad." Chad said making Zyaire look hurt.

"Only because my head was hurting. My head not hurting today so I got time cuz." I busted out laughing as Chad gave me a look shutting me up.

"Chris brown and Soulja boy can y'all chill out? Zyaire you have a party to get ready for and Chad you should be finishing your apartment." I said swinging my legs as I sat on the barstool.

"You right baby. Look imma head out and inna see y'all when I see y'all. Don't take forever because I'm not saving drinks for your bitch ass now." Zy mugged Chad as he started laughing.

"Baby Draco getcho gremlin looking ass outta here." Chad said pushing him out the door and locking it.

"You're wrong." I giggled as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Help me fix up the room so I don't have to do it when we come back." I nodded and hopped off entering the room.

"You're staying over right?" I nodded my head as he placed his clothes in the drawers while I made the bed.

"Uh yeah. It wouldn't make sense if I went home if you have an apartment to yourself. Plus there is three much drama." I sighed as he looked at me over his shoulder.

"What happened now love?"

I finally made up the bed and sat down before explaining to him about what happened. He looked at me shocked before laughing.