21.

Karin Mendez

"Holy shit I'm really lit." I danced in the mall mirror as Justice laughed at me.

"Look at how that lady is looking at you." Justice said nodding her head at the old lady staring me down.

"She just mad she can't move like this. Wassup sis." I nodded at her and she shook her head before walking away.

"You put old people in shame. Come on I got everything I want." She said brushing past me out of Victoria Secret.

"So what happened for your birthday?" She smirked looking over at me.

"I went out to eat with Chad that's it."

"Mhm that's all?" She said walking swinging the bags in her hands.

"Then we went back to his house." I smiled shrugging my shoulders being stingy with the details.

"You being stingy with the details. Bitch tell me what happened!"

"Okay we had dinner which he paid for. I wasn't ready to go home so we went back to his house. His people wasn't there so that made the situation even better. We talked than another thing led to another." I shrugged biting my face from blushing.

"Ahh my bitch got some dick last night! I'm so proud of you." She squealed and I looked at her crazy.

"You proud because I had sex?" I asked confused.

"I'm proud because you got dick from the best nigga in school besides Ch-" she stopped herself from talking.

"Who? Finish your sentence shawty." I smirked as she gave me a small smile.

"-Chris Brown. Ooh girl he is the bomb." She tried to play it off but I nudged her shoulder.

"I know you and my brother are messing around. I'm not mad because I'm not that kind of bitch." I shrugged my shoulders taking a sample from Bath and Body Works.

She sighed out. "I was so scared to tell you."

"Why if we talked about this before. I was actually gonna hook y'all up."

"Look at you being a good sport. So what about these prom dresses?" She asked and I nodded my head for her giving me the reminder.

"Cassie is helping me pick mine out because she has taste. That woman could dress her ass off, Just." I praised Cassie.

"She looks like it. Pretty girls gotta keep theirselves up." She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

We walked around in the mall for a good while then we left. We just drove around the city for just because we were skipping school. My dad was home and he would know something was up if I came home early.

"I know what you want but you not gonn get it." I sung walking in the house.

"Who you talking to." I heard a deep voice behind me making me jump.

"I'm singing a song. Whatchu doing here?" I wrapped my arms around Chads neck.

"I came to bust ya brother ass in 2k. I was looking for you earlier." He mumbled in my ear before gripping my ass.

"He must not be close because your ass is bold with the touching." I pecked his lips.

"I do what I want and besides you're mine shawty. See look at this nigga." He pointed to Christian who was guiding Justice upstairs.

"Let me bust your ass one more time!" Chad yelled at Christian.

"2k ain't going nowhere!" He screamed back before closing the door.

"Dumb ass. I just noticed something about you, you got your hair dyed?" I nodded my head.

"Really Chad? I been had this in my head and you're just now noticing it?" I rolled my eyes pushing his shoulder.

"I wasn't really paying attention but I do pay attention to you believe it or not." He said as I sat in between his legs and intertwined our hands together.

"And what's that?"

"Every time you smile a dimple shows up in your left cheek. When you laugh you cover your mouth, I don't know why though. You're left handed. You act shy every time I touch you and your soft spot is right here." He said before kissing behind my ear.

"Chaaad." I dragged out because he was definitely right.

He stopped kissing my neck and I was now laying on him. I grabbed his face and pulled him down to my lips. We were in a heated make out session right now. I flipped over from my position and sat on his lap with my hands around his neck.

"Karin Mendez!" I heard a voice shout from behind us making me pop up.

There was standing my dad looking pissed off as usual.

"Daddy-"

"This the nigga you messing with?" He nodded towards Chad who was sitting on the couch looking unbothered.

How was he so nonchalant through all of this?

"That's my boyfriend Pops." I sighed out watching Cassie smile at the both of us.

"Why you ain't tell me this knuckle head ass nigga was your boyfriend?" He said mushing Chads head.

"You're not mad?" I asked confused.

"Nah, I actually like Chad. If it was some other nigga I would've spazzed the fuck out though." He shrugged his shoulders.

I smiled knowing that this relationship was getting better and better.

"Where's Christian and Justin?"

"Christian is upstairs playing a- a game and Justin been gone since this morning." I said laying back on Chads lap as he played with his phone.

"He's been out of the house a lot and I'm starting to question it." Dad said making me raise my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"He'll come home then get dressed and leave back out again with a bag. Something gives me a bad feeling about what he's doing."

"Maybe he's having fun with his friends or something." I said playing with Chads nose and he knocked my hand away.

"I hope that's what it is. I pray to God nothing happens to my son."