35.

Karin Mendez

"Bitch you're about to spill all the tea today and I'm not gonn be there, damn." Lala messy ass groaned.

"You're making me feel worse than I already feel Alani! I was acting tough about the situation but now I'm scared as fuck." I said honestly throwing the cover off my body.

"This whole situation is funny as fuck but imma be serious. Kari you're wrong from hiding Chloe from your family and most importantly her daddy. She needs to see her grandparents, uncles and your keeping her from her dad over petty shit. I know he fucked over you in high school but you're grown now and this nigga doesn't know he has a daughter! You'll feel played as fuck if his bitch turns out p- never mind." She said shaking her head.

My eyes widened as she snapped on me. Lala never got this serious or spoke this real to me. She made me realize what I was doing but I couldn't get the fact that Chad cheated on me. Yeah it was years go but it seems like it always come back to me.

I ain't never letting that shit go.

"He has a girlfriend?" I asked placing my fist under my chin.

"That's not even the point. If he did so what? He's moved on and so have you. You need to contact that boy and tell him that he has a fucking child." Lala said.

"It's not that easy. Lala just stay out of my fucking business and let me do me." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm helping you because of the dumb shit you're doing. How hard is it to tell the dude that he has a child?" She asked placing her hand on her hip.

"He's a NFL football player Lala! It's not gonna be easy to slide up in his dms and be like oh I had your baby girl 4 years ago. I bet you about 5 hoes already tried to pull that stunt just because the nigga has money." I slapped my fist against my palm.

"Alright, whatever. Don't say I didn't try to help you because all this shit is gonna backfire on you." She sassed with her attention all in her phone now.

"Thanks for trying to help. I appreciate that." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes once again.

"Yo this shit is crazy. Look at her cliche and funny this is." She said handing me her phone which was a post he made.

" She said handing me her phone which was a post he made

"Ohh my god." I dragged out as she started laughing her ass off.

"Bitch I'm dead." She said tapping the sofa to catch her breath.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to make sure that was real. It discovered it was and read through the comments.