38.

Chad Jones

"Who was that girl?" Ayanna asked wrapping the cover around her bare chest

"What girl are you talking about?" I asked looking in the closet for my balenciagas.

"The bitch you was talking to yesterday. Her and the other bitch with the baby." She said running her hands through her hair.

"An old friend which I told you two days when you asked." I rolled my eyes as she smacked her teeth.

"You didn't tell me shit so stop lying." She said raising her voice.

"Bruh as soon as we got in the car you asked me who she was and I told you. Don't lie either because your brother was listening from the window."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't like the way that bitch was looking at me. Who invited her anyways?" She scrunched her face up.

"Your brother did, ask him why." I said pulling on my shirt.

"He's probably fucking her so I'm not even gonna try. I know how my brother is." She shrugged her shoulders.

"He ain't fucking nobody and he definitely ain't fucking her." I shook my head.

"How do you know?" Ayanna rolled her neck making me laugh.

"I know Karin and he's not her type." I shrugged my shoulders lying.

I didn't give a fuck about what her type was but I knew it wasn't Anthony ugly ass. She wouldn't dare fuck with a nigga like him. Besides, she already have a nigga, that's another reason.

Ever since I saw Karin yesterday I couldn't get that image of her out of my head. She was looking good as fuck. Nothing changed accept for the fact that her braces were now off and her ass was fat.

I didn't expect my ex girlfriend to be at my proposal for my girlfriend and that made it weird. I assumed she came to be petty so my stupid ass went ahead and played my own game. You wanna be petty, I could be petty too.

"So you know her well enough to figure out the niggas she likes? Hmm y'all must've fucked."

"And does it matter? If we did that's old shit you shouldn't be mad at."

"Why are you yelling?" She said placing her her hands over her eyes.

I knew her moody ass was crying.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you. Don't start that crying shit." I said placing my hands on her stomach.

"These 7 months need to hurry up because I'm so moody. I've never act like a crybaby bitch until you got me pregnant." She said wiping her eyes.