56.

Karin Mendez

"Shut it up, please." I groaned rolling over as my alarm went off.

"Bruh turn it off or get up. You obviously set it for something." My eyes rolled slightly before I sat up staring at the floor.

It was a force of habit. I guess that means if I was making a decision to lay back down or get up.

"Be quiet because you should be getting up." I smacked Ron chest.

"Today is my day off at the barber shop so I'm doing 3 photoshoots around 12." I nodded yawning before heading to Chloe's room.

"Wake up Chlo." I whispered shaking her slightly.

"Mommy I don't wanna go to school." She whined placing her pillow over her head.

"Why not?" I frowned thinking the worst.

"Because I wanna see my daddy." I sighed and sat at the edge of her bed.

"You'll see your daddy when you get out baby." She shook her head disagreeing.

"I wanna see my bestie immediately." A chuckle left my lips as she tried to pronounce that big word.

"Who taught you that?"

"Papa." I should've known.

"Well since you didn't cry this time I'll let you go by papa until I get your dad." She clapped her hands and smiled.

"Now lets brush our teeth and wash our face so we can go." I pulled the cover off her and we both went into the hall bathroom.

Since I took a shower last night all I had to do was give myself a quick wash off. I watched Chloe brush her teeth and washed her face before sending my dad a text telling him. I handled mine before putting fresh clothes on.

"I'm gone." I kissed Rons forehead before he nodded rolling over.

"Did you put a pull up on?" I asked my child grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Yes." She said looking everywhere but my face.

"Chloe don't lie to me."

"But I wanna wear panties cause I a big girl." I laughed and placed her bag on her back before leading her outside.

"I'm letting you slide. If you potty on yourself imma spank your ass."

"You don't have to worry." She mumbled and I shook my head ignoring her.

"You know what I'm bring you to school." I teased.

"Mama nooo." She cried making me laugh.

I pulled up to the gated community before typing in the gate code. Once they fully opened I drove in towards his house before blowing the horn.

"You can't get out?" Justin yelled walking up to my car taking Chloe out.

"I just wanna hurry up and bail this boy out. It's been 3 days already." I shrugged and he nodded kissing his niece.