54.

Karin Mendez

"Chad wait. Slow down." I moaned placing both hands on his chest.

This man stamina was unbelievable. Telling him to slow down was like telling him to go even faster. I couldn't always keep up with him. But when I do this room looks like hell.

"Shut up." He says pumping in and out of me furiously.

"Oh my god." I cried out feeling tears brew at my eyes.

This was pain mixed with pleasure. It hurt like hell but it felt so fucking right.

He pulled me down by my neck and connected his lips with mine. I guess that's supposed to shut me up because our daughter was in the next room.

I let out a scream as he shot in me only for him to cover my mouth.

"Chad what the hell!" I yelled slapping his chest forming a red mark.

"Chill out. You're on birth control right?" He mumbled sitting up.

"I stopped a few weeks ago!" He scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

"Fuck. We could get y-"

"Karin what the fuck?!" I jumped at the door slamming against the wall.

"Ron, wait wait." I pulled the cover up to my chest before standing up.

"Wait what? You fucking this nigga in my house and got the nerve to tell me to fucking wait?" Ron screamed in my face as I flinched.

"Aye bruh chill out." Chad said and I whined jumping up and down slightly.

"Nigga you better not tell me nothing. I should've know from the jump not to mess with your ass! I knew this shit was gonn happen." Ron yelled while I pushed him back fearing what could happen.

"Baby ple-"

"If you knew what was gonn happen why are you still with her? Y'all niggas kill me foreal." Chad laughed folding his arms.

"Didn't I tell yo ass not to tell me nothing?" Ronald's head snapped towards a nonchalant Chad.

"I fucked your fiancé so you think I'm listening to you? I'm big daddy around here." Chad chuckled and I prayed in my head nothing goes the wrong way.

My prayers wasn't answered because Ron threw the first swing which caused them to have a full blown fight.

"Mommy what's going on?" Chloe asked quietly holding her doll at the door.

"B-baby go into your room until I tell you to come out, okay?" She nodded and ran away.

Chad was on top of Ron giving punches to his face while I tried to get him off. Chad accidentally cocked his hand back and punched me in the nose making me stumble down.

He noticed what he did and tried to come over. He kneeled down beside me and we both heard something being cock back.

"RON NO!" I yelled but it was too late.

He had already fired the bullet but it didn't hit me. It hit Chad right between his eyes.

"Mommy! Mommy wake up!" Chloe tapped my leg rapidly.