30.

Excuse any mistakes.
-

Karin Mendez

"Bitch what the fuck yall looking at." Justice spat as we walked through the hallways.

"Just ignore it bruh." I rolled my eyes as we passed some people in the hallway.

"Aye Karin I ain't know you got down like that! We all knew Justice was a hoe though." Somebody laughed and I ignored them like I told Justice.

"I got one. Karin how Justice taste?" Another boy joked making the one next to him crack up in laughter.

"Ask ya daddy, he know." I replied bluntly as his smile dropped.

That's what the fuck I thought.

We had just got back on campus from getting some Raising Canes. I didn't want that nasty ass jail lunch and I definitely didn't want people staring at me all in my face. Snapchat had caught everybody's attention over the weekend but that wasn't the worse thing.

Some evil ass bitch sent the video to The Shade Room and Baller Alert making it go viral. Just because I was P Diddys daughter they made me look like some kind of a hoe. My dad threatened to sue them if they didn't take it down but it was no use. Everybody and their mama saw it.

Things were weird between us and always will be now. That threesome was a huge mistake but I want to keep that in the past. It still felt awkward though.

"Where our class at?" Justice asked as I shrugged my shoulders looking around.

"They're in the gym for graduation preparations in a few weeks." I said looking at the Michael Kors watch on my wrist. "I'm about to go look for Chad."

"Mhm, okay. I'll see you when I see you." She hummed and left too the gym.

I threw my trash away then went into the locker rooms where I assumed Chad was. I opened the door and saw a few boys sitting around on their phones.

"Hey Zy, where's Chad?" I asked him as he gave me a head nod.

He pointed to the back as I blew out a breath and headed that way. I was so lazy that I thought about turning back around. I peeped through the window and saw him sitting down with a girl. I knew it was a girl because she had on a purse and her bone straight was straight down her back.

I frowned and watched them for a little while to see what they was gonna do. After a while he leaned over to whisper something in her ear and she started blushing. My hand sat on the door knob but I said fuck it and left. I wasn't about to trip out at school because hoes were messy.

"Well look at who it is. How was the threesome? My leftovers look like he was good." Tatiyanna said smirking as she stood front and center in front of me.

"Bitch I thought you was in jail?" I scrunched up my face and she laughed.

"It's something called bail hoe. You're people aren't the only ones who have money. So what's up? How's life friend." She touched my chin and I slapped her hand out of my face.

"You seem mad." She frowned.

"Girl what do you want? I beat your ass once and I'm not afraid to beat the fuck outta you again." I rolled my eyes shifting my weight on my other leg.