45.

Karin Mendez

"How was the trip?" Lala asked me as I groaned thinking about it.

"Girl I don't even wanna talk about it. I had one bitch hating me then it comes another one. I'm surprised I'm still alive because them hoes was hating hard." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean two? His little sister and his mama? I thought his parents liked you." She asked confused.

"They do like me. It was his little demon ass sister and his ex girlfriend. Somehow they're friends." I put my finger on my chin like the iPhone emoji.

"Something ain't right if you're friends with your brothers ex. I hate them types of plotting ass hoes bruh." She shook her head and I agreed with her.

"She tried to play on my child like I wasn't with the shit. Then she was talking about how they fucked 2 months ago. If Ron wouldn't have held me I would've beat the hell out of that little girl." I shrugged my shoulders throwing my hands up.

"You should've called me and we would've been like Jeff and Matt hardy in that bitch together. Call it Royal Rumble cause everybody was getting it. Him, the ex, the sister, the mama if she jumped in. The dog too." She joked and I slapped her hand laughing.

"That's the same thing daddy told me. But I was trying to tame myself because it was thanksgiving and I didn't want to disrespect his parents. They're too sweet to be dealing with a demon her."

"They should've dropped her ass off the lords house because she needs some savior." I raised my eyebrows.

"You do too." I slapped her leg.

"Oh shut the hell up. But I'm proud of you for being the bigger person and walking away without a fight. It's about time you did something your age." She teased and I rolled my eyes before pinching her.

"Nah foreal I feel bad because Chad and my baby are so close now. She doesn't even want to come home." I pouted knowing my baby had more love for her father now.

"That's good because she needs that bond with her father. He's probably spoiling the fuck outta her by now." I nodded my head agreeing.

"Ahh she's gonna be a daddy's little girl." She stuck her tongue out laughing.

"I'm not ready." I groaned covering my face.

"Just have a baby boy with Ron and he'll be mommy's boy. Problem solved." She shrugged and I waved her off.

I wasn't thinking about any kids right now. I wanted Chloe to get older before I think about another child.

"I'm going to have another baby but not right now." I spoke honestly.

"Your hair is pretty, I want to dye mine. Let me see your phone." She said looking at me before looking at her phone.

" She said looking at me before looking at her phone