32.

Karin Mendez

I felt a kick to my back making me scrunch up my face in my sleep. Last time I checked I fell asleep alone last night. I was tripping obecause I felt somebody next to me. Too scared to turn around I felt around the bed and sighed in relief. I turned around and was face to face with Connor as he pursed his lips up.

I laughed and shook my head as he giggled before giving me a straight face

I laughed and shook my head as he giggled before giving me a straight face. He doesn't know if he wants to be mean or nice. Just like his bipolar ass daddy. This whole situation reminds me of the time Christian woke up next to me.

"How'd you get in here Conny?" I asked him like he was going to answer my question.

Justin or Quincy had to lay him down last night when I was sleep. When I'm sleep I'm knocked the hell out which means I don't hear nothing around me.

He just clapped his hands and cooed a few words before blowing spit bubbles. I wiped his mouth before glancing at the digital clock that read 6:37. Graduation was in a hour and it takes long for me to get dressed.

"Karin are you up?" Cassie asked knocking on my door before opening it.

"Yeah, I'm up now." I yawned before picking Connor up.

"Do you need me to watch him while you get ready?" She questioned and I shook my head.

"Nah I got it. I'll be ready in like 30." I said before going into the bathroom.

I gave Connor a quick bath before putting on his clothes and laying him on hot tummy with pillows around him. I took my shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face before getting out. It took me 15 minutes to get dressed and finish my hair.

"Your daddy's graduating today Conny." I said passing his room as we walked downstairs.

I smiled and sent him a quick text back telling him thanks and where the location was

I smiled and sent him a quick text back telling him thanks and where the location was. It was crazy how I'm getting text from a stranger that I should be getting from my so called boyfriend.