51.

Karin Mendez

"Okay now let's start on math." I told Chloe as I started putting the blue folder in her book bag.

"I hate math. Can we do that one last?" She complained and started wiggling around in her seat.

"Only because I hate math also. Let's start on your all about me sheet then." I said placing it on the table in front of us.

"It's not about me, it's about you. See it says mom." Her tiny finger pointed to the word mom and I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh okay so read what that says." I pointed to the first line.

"My mom is blank years old. How old are you mommy?" She asked grabbing her pencil.

"22." I placed my fist under my chin. She wrote it down before reading the next sentence.

"She has blank eyes and blank hair. Brown and black." She mumbled to herself before attempting to write black.

"Erase that Q and add a K, girl." I nudged her arm softly and she side eyed me.

"She loves to eat noodles." Chloe laughed shaking her head and wrote noodles as 'nudles'.

I chuckled a bit before helping her spelling. After we finished with that we started on math. It was easy baby math but she hated it. She just didn't want to put up with it so it took us long.

Once she was finished we cuddled up in my bed and watched Disney princess movies. My phone was shut off because I didn't want to deal with any one to be honest. For the past week this has been my schedule. Wake up, get Chloe to school, pick her up, eat dinner than sleep.

I was to ashamed to show my face to anyone especially Ron. I felt like a whore, this was a bad reputation to Chloe. Imagine if the media gets to this. Chloe has yet to show up on a social media page and this might blow the cover.

Ron was coming back home today and I know I had to face him some kind of way. I didn't want to break this relationship up so I wasn't going to tell him. He's one of the best boyfriends I've ever had and I love him so much. Imagine getting drunk and cheating on your future with your no shit ass baby daddy.

I knew if my daddy or uncle found out about this- that they were gonna beat my ass. They didn't play that shit and expected better when it came to me.

I looked down at Chloe and she was knocked out in my arms. I pulled her messy hair in a pony tail before placing her on Rons side. She claims she wants to watch the movie but the movie always ends up watching her.

I made myself comfortable under the covers and focused my attention on Princess and The Frog. It was our favorite movie because we loved the dark skin princess and the city of New Orleans. I was on part when shawty was on the balcony talking to the frog until I heard movement downstairs. I grabbed the bat from the closet before tip toeing downstairs.

I slowly walked from the stairs to the kitchen and saw somebody dressed in all black looking in drawers. I gasped making them look up and run out the back door.

"What the fuck?" I heard Ron scoff as he saw me holding the bat.

"Somebody just broke into the house. They ran that way." I was still in shock.

"The fuck you mean bruh? Why didn't you answer your phone yo?" He yelled and I ran my hand through my hair.

"I turned it off." I replied blandly.