50.

Karin Mendez

"I miss my baby girl." A pout formed on my lips as I got off FaceTime with her.

"Damn it's been two days." I heard Lala yell from upstairs.

"I don't care that's still my love. Let me do your makeup." I told Lala as she came down the stairs wrapped in a towel.

"Hell no you're not touching my face. You're not about to have me looking like boo boo the fool in that club." I rolled my eyes and ushered for her to come.

"I could do makeup dummy, I do my own." I said throwing my hands up in a matter of fact.

"Who taught you?" She pursed her lips up and I laughed.

"Youtube. They put everything on there nowadays." I shrugged my shoulders. The shit was true.

"Well sorry I already made an appointment with Mercedes. You could do it another time." She promised and I sighed because it wasn't shit to do.

She wrapped her towel tighter before sitting down. I looked at this hoe crazy like she wasn't completely naked under that towel. One move and that shit drops. And I damn sure wasn't trying to see what Calvin be laying out.

"Well girl what time does your appointment start?" I asked folding my legs in the chair.

"At 6:30." She said looking at her toes she got done yesterday.

"Um unless you drive like a bat out of hell you better leave now because it's 6:25." I said looking at the digital clock under the TV.

"I know you fucking lying. Oh shit!" She jumped out realizing I wasn't lying.

I stood up from the couch and turned off the TV because we were about to be heading out in a minute. I went into the kitchen as made myself a bowl of noodles. As soon as the microwave stopped she came downstairs.

"Bring yo hungry ass on." She yelled running out the door while I took my precious time.

She wouldn't have to rush if she would've let me did it. What's the point of going pay for something when you have a free opportunity in your face. I bet this makeup artist wasn't even that good.

"You forgot Loyal!" I yelled out to her at the doorstep and she pointed to the back.

Shit I thought she forgot.

"You better hope and pray she doesn't cancel it. I'll at least call the girl and say I'm on my way." I said before twirling some noodles in my mouth.

My face scrunched up at the taste when I swallowed it. I leaned the bowl up to smell it and it didn't smell like my chicken flavor noodles.

"What flavor this is?" I asked sitting the bowl in my lap.

"Uhh- Roast beef flavor." I looked at her crazy and frowned.

"How the hell you eat this nasty stuff? Where the damn chicken flavor at?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Clearly that's my house, my food and my flavor. I eat what I like so you could go to your house and eat your chicken flavor."

I plucked her forehead and she swerved the car almost wrecking it.

"Bitch stop playing!"