48.

Karin Mendez

"Girl I don't know and I really don't care." I spoke loud enough for the car phone to hear me. "He's not talking to me and I honestly like that."

"Communication is key and you guys need to talk this out. Obviously there's more too the story that you didn't hear. Stop being stubborn girl." Lala said and I rolled my eyes leaning my head against the window.

"No Ron just pisses me off. I catch him in his act and then he wants to flip script like I want Chad or something. My nigga needs to get a grip, deadass." I said tapping my finger against the steering wheel.

It was 2:55 in the afternoon and my baby girl was getting out of school in a few minutes. It was Valentine's Day so since my boyfriend wasn't doing anything for me, my baby and I was going out to celebrate. Just the both of us.

"I think he's jealous. Ever since Chad popped up you feel like he changed. He was so goofy and smiling now he looks like he's ready to start a war. You need to talk to him Kari, this is the only nigga who had ever did you right." I sighed and nodded as if she could see me.

"I'll talk to him but all that could wait. My child comes first." I said unlocking the doors watching kids pile out of the school.

"Of course. Now don't try to talk over him and shit, let him explain hisself. Maybe this shit was go away." She said following after her sneezing.

"Bless you. But I'll see what happens, he didn't call me and wish me a happy Valentine's Day so he's still number 1 on my shit list." I blew out a breath as she laughed.

"Well baby girl is here so I'll call you later. Kiss my baby for me." I said before hanging up.

"How you doing Mrs. Robinson?" I greeted her as she smiled helping Chloe into the back seat.

"I'm fine how about you?" She closed the door leaning on the passenger door window.

"Great. How was she today? My ears would've been talked off right about now."

"She's just woke up from nap time and I guess she's still sleepy. She didn't even participate in the V-Day activities." I shook my head and turned around to look at her.

"Chloe what's wrong?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I'm tired mama." She stated slouching.

"Well I should get her home to sleep and we won't go to the nail shop or sky zone." She popped up with wide eyes.

"No, no mommy I'm not tired anymore. See I'm wide awake." Chloe said pulling her eye lids up making me laugh.

"See you later Mrs. Robinson." I laughed pulling off as she walked away.

"Chloe your butt was sleepy. You play too much." I laughed as she giggled.

"I had to fake because she talks too much. All she talks about is her cats, I don't care lady." She ranted and I stiffed a laugh out.

This is definitely Chads child.

"I will forever blame Chad." I mumbled too myself before turning on the radio.

I ended up going the wrong way and got stuck into traffic. I mentally cursed myself out because we was going to be sitting her for a while. Five minutes turned into twenty and we still sat there. It was boring as hell in this car that I started taking pictures.