11.

Karin Mendez

"How you gonna up and leave like that? When I gave you all I had." I sung as I sat on the floor and tried to fix my hair.

It was 6 o'clock and I was the only one up because it takes me to get dress longer. Today the boys had their first football game and I was attending. We had just got released from school and they took a quick nap.

I in to make sure it wasn't it that curly state I had it in. After I thought it was perfect I unplugged it and wrapped the cord around it placing it in my hair bin.

I took a quick picture before posting it on instagram.

I saw the lights turn on in the hallway so I knew Christian and Justin was up

I saw the lights turn on in the hallway so I knew Christian and Justin was up. I got up and went downstairs to eat something before we left.

"Hey April." I smiled at the cook as she placed food on the plate.

"Hey beauty. How are you feeling?" She smiled sliding the plate over too me.

"I'm feeling blessed since I woke up this morning."

"That's the spirit. Oh and your dad called for you a few minutes ago."

"What did he want?" I poured some Koolaid in my glass.

"He wanted y'all to send pictures since he's missing out." I nodded my head and she left out.

I pulled out my phone and sent my dad the picture I took of myself and told him I'll take pictures of Christian. I sent a message to Alani to see if she was coming and she left me on read.

"She's not about piss me off today." I mumbled to myself.

"If you riding with me lets go." Justin said yelling in the house.

That was my cue so I threw away my scraps and got into the car. Justin and I was waiting for Christian in the car while he took time doing lord knows what.

"This nigga get ready like a bitch." He shook his head as Christian opened the passenger door.

"April was telling me something you dumb fuck. Now drive since you're in a rush." Christian mugged him after he pulled off.

"Y'all fuss like a married couple to say y'all are brothers." I shook my head.

"It's always his stupid ass fussing. What do you have on my nigga?" Christian rolled his eyes putting on his seatbelt.

"Boy shut up."

I laughed and sat back in the seat while Justin flew down the highway. Chris had earphones in singing so Justin turned the radio up loudly which caused them to start a argument again.

Soon we arrived at the school and went our separate ways. Justin was with me and Chris went with his team. We both waited in line for tickets and went in.