As If (Dipper)

As if he could love me. He may think he does now, but wait until he discovers the truth about me. I'm a monster. And no one can love a monster. No one. Especially not a half of the mystery twins.

You stared up at Bill, your father. He was staring down at you with a scowl across his face, "How many times do I have to tell you-" "Once. And that's it. I didn't do anything wrong." "Stay away from him. I don't want to tell you this again." "Whatever." You muttered to yourself. You stood and dragged yourself to the kitchen. It was nearly midnight and the only thing you had today was mini pizzas you ate at your friend's house.

When you opened the refrigerator, you found it empty. Shoot, so that means- "We're out of food." Bill floated into the kitchen and shrugged, "It's not my job to keep up with that stuff. You're the half-human here, not me." "But Dad...." You whined, stomping your feet on the ground, "I haven't eaten all day!" "And who's problem is that?" He asked, floating over to you. You sighed, defeated. Bill snapped his fingers, causing several ten dollar bills to appear in your hand. "Buy yourself something. You know where I am."

With that, you teleported to the lonely town of Gravity Falls with the goal of nourishing your dreadful human need.

*****

You stood in front of a freezer, staring at the frozen meals. You couldn't decided whether you wanted the chicken and fries or the turkey and potatoes. Eventually, you just gave up and pulled out your favorite meal.

Hunger clawed at your stomach. You were considering just to tear into the package when someone slammed into you, knocking you over. "Oh my God, I am so sorry." You looked up and saw a kid with brown hair and a white and blue pine tree hat. "Dipper?" You said, rubbing your forehead. He stared at you with his eyes wide, "Oh. It's you. I'm sorry. Let me help you up." He scrambled to his feet then held out his hand. You happily took it.

"What are you doing here? I thought you went home." He asked once you were steady on your feet. You frowned, this was the boy that Bill wanted you to stay away from. "Well, my parents kicked me out. They had another fight." You lied. Yes, you lied. If Dipper found out your dad was Bill Cipher, then it wouldn't end well.

Dipper frowned then shook his head, "Do you want to stay at my place?" He blushed
You nodded, "Yeah. That would be nice." Dipper took your hand and led you to the cashier. You held out the money but Dipper gently grabbed your wrist. "Let me pay for it." He gave you a friendly smile and you blushed. You withdrew your hand, too distracted to argue with him. As he paid for your meals, he took a glance at you. You realized you had been staring at him for a couple of minutes now and looked away, blushing. "Okay. Let's go."

*****

It wasn't a long walk from the store to the Shack. In fact, you were there before you realized you had even left the parking lot. Dipper held your hand the whole way there. You were grateful for it, because if you hadn't been holding on to him, you would have gotten lost.

Dipper looked back at you, grinning like an idiot. You sighed then squeezed his hand, "What is it?" He looked away, that damned grin still plastered on his face, "Oh, nothing." You pressed your lips together into a thin line. What the hell is going on in that kid's mind? Can I look into his thoughts? No. That's Dipper. You had made a promise to stay out of Dipper's head, but sometimes it can be so tempting to see what this kid is thinking. He was a mysterious boy....