Fishing (Chutzpar)(Short)

Child!Half Demon!Reader

You stood in the middle of a stream, still and waiting for a fish to come by. You were abandoned in the woods by your long lost parents. They left you on your own, knowing you could adapt, knowing you could survive. They loved you, and hated leaving you alone, but to keep you safe, they did.

You were part demon, and everyone hates you for it.

Except him.

Except Chutzpar.

He found you that day. He picked you up and told you that you were okay. You weren't a bad person. Being a demon didn't make you a monster. You could be good and still be a demon. He raised you from then. Occasionally, this boy would come by. He was really cute, and you would examine him when you felt curious. But these occasions were rare, and it gave you curiosity.

These humans were like you. They looked like you. They talked like you. They acted like you. They were you, in a way.

Your curiosity grew with more of his visits, eventually to the point where you requested to go with him to meet other humans. Chutzpar was reluctant, but trusted this boy enough to let you go. The boy was named Dipper, and didn't seem too fond of you being a demon. You were skeptical of him at first, but he explained that he's been dealing with demons, so you felt slightly better that it wasn't your fault.

He told you that others like him didn't really like demons either, so you would have to stop flying. You did so. As he introduced you to others, you noticed how on edge he got when people hugged you, as if you would attack them at any given moment.

When you returned to your home, you weren't as excited as you were when you started out the day.

All of this led you to right now.

Standing in the stream, waiting for a fish.

One swam by your foot, and you thrusted your spear at it, catching it on the first try. Excitedly, you jumped up and floated, lifting the spear. You heard a clapping from behind you, so you turned around. There, you found Chutzpar. He smiled at you, so you smiled back, "Great job!"

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

I felt guilty. I posted more than one in the same day. Sorry.

Until next time...

BYE!!!