A Trade (Stan/Ford)

Dark!AU (sort of)
Yandere!Insane!Fugitive!Reader
Insane!Stanford
Innocent!Stanley
Normal!Everyone Else

Warning: Dark themes.

"RUN!"

They heard you scream. Never before had they heard such a scream out of you, and they felt as if they needed to follow your command. Dipper was the first to run, following Ford and Stan then finally you.

All four of you ran as fast as your legs could carry you. From here, you had a good view of everyone. But that was about to change. "To the bunker!" Ford yelled.

Your heart slammed against your chest as you leaped over a log in the middle of your path. Sweat soaked your shirt and your lungs burned. Yes, you were a fugitive. But that doesn't mean you can run for ages.

The reason you were a fugitive, you might ask?

Well... That one is rather complicated.

Let's start from the beginning.

You and Ford had spent almost your entire lives together. You had a genuine curiosity for whatever Ford was building. One day, the idea wonders around in both of your young minds. What if they could build a device that would save humanity?

From that day forward, you and Ford dedicated your lives into saving humanity. The two of you would disappear for days at a time working on your project. Only Stan knew what was the true meaning of your disappearing acts.

As the years went by, the project was setback. School, work, family. Mostly family issues for you. You never particularly liked your family. You always thought they got in the way of your 'work'. Your family knows not to interfere with you, due to the sudden 'disappearance' of your younger and older brother after they snooped around in your lab.

No one ever questioned you. Not without disappearing, that is.

You promised yourself to Ford. You loved him.

Ford hated the fact everyone called him names because of his fingers. You never let anyone who made fun of him get away with it. They would suffer. They would die.

You could never get caught. You were much too smart for that.

Years went by, and still no one questioned you two.

In your eyes, Ford was blinded by his love for his brother. You, on many occasions, tried to pull him away from brotherly love. Kept trying to tell him that his love will only cause problems. But never did he listen.

Eventually, when you were slightly older, you were going to kill him. You had planned it out perfectly. You were going to sneak him to the beach and slice open his neck. After Stan was dead, you could be with Ford.

This plan didn't exactly work out for you.

Ford was awake the entire night, making it impossible to sneak Stan out of the room.

Setback after setback.

You never could kill Stanley.