TMI [Too Much Information] (Mature)

Enemy!Reader to Enemy!Human!Bill
Ally!Bill to Ally!Dipper
Reader x Dipper
Bill x Mabel
Perverted!Dipper
Worried!Mabel

*Warning: Rated Mature. Contains sexual themes/minor content! Read at your own risk!*

----

"Where the hëll is Dipper!?"

An angry Bill Cipher stormed into the room. Nothing about him said that he was happy at all. He was pissed and he was frustrated.

"I said, where the bloody fück is Pine Tree!?" Bill repeated himself. They all shrugged, unsure of where the perverted teenager was. Soos continued tapping on his tablet, Wendy went back to talking on the phone, Stan simply frowned, and Mabel shuffled nervously. Bill scanned everyone's faces, and upon seeing Mabel's nervous expression, approached the teen.

"Mabel?" "Hm?" She avoided his gaze, but Bill turned Mabel's head to meet his gaze anyway. "Do you know where Dipper is?" Bill asked, licking his lips. Mabel leaned forward and pressed her lips against his saliva-covered ones, earning a soft moan from him. Mabel gently pulled away, "No. I don't."

Bill pulled away from Mabel and turned to the stairs of the shack, "I guess I'll have to check his room then." Bill swung around and proceeded to the stairs. As soon as he turned, Mabel reached for her phone and sent a text to her brother.

"He's coming!"

A few seconds later, Dipper responded.

"So am I."

Mabel's face flushed bright red, "TMI, bro." Wendy noticed her blush and flopped down on the couch next to her, "Hey, Mabel! What happened? You look like a tomato." Wendy asked. Mabel buried her face into her hands and released a loud groan.

Wendy chuckled, "It must be something gross. Tell me. Was it the guts of a snake? Did Dipper wake up inside of a camel?" "No." Mabel squeaked. Wendy chuckled, "I'm just kidding. But seriously, what happened?"

Mabel handed her phone over to Wendy, "He's doing stuff."

Wendy read the text messages then bursted out in laughter. This caught the attention of Stan and Soos, who were now curious about what the red-head was laughing so hard at.

Wendy pointed to the phone and continued to laugh, "D-Dip... was f-... fücking..." Stan and Soos seemed to get the idea now and soon went back to whatever they had been doing. Mabel simply blushed madly, "I didn't need to know about his sex life."

Wendy laughed hard for several minutes before calming down enough to where she could speak. "Mabel, this was hilarious." Wendy reached out to rub Mabel's shoulder, "It's alright kid. Their relationship is amazing and if they are going to lose their virginity to anyone, then it should be to each other."

Mabel just blushed more and shook her head, "Why now?" Wendy smiled, "The time is right." "What if Bill catches them?" Wendy looked to the stairs and shrugged, "Dipper is smart, he won't get caught."

****

Dipper groaned louder than you would've liked.

Dipper had you pinned to the bed, arms above your head and your legs wrapped around his waist. You both were sweaty and panting, and you both were on your edge.

Dipper's cell went off.

He reached over you for it and read the message, then responded with one of his own. "Bill is coming up the stairs!" "Shít." You swore as Dipper pulled out of you and pulled up his pants. You sloppily pulled your shirt over your head and threw on your pants without putting on your underwear.

"Hurry!" He whispered, opening the window for you to escape from. You pressed your lips to his before slipping out from the window. Dipper closed the window behind you.

You hung from the window, straining to hear Dipper and Bill. "Dipper!" "Heya, Bill." "You're supposed to be downstairs with your sister." "Whoa. Slow down. I don't know about you, but I'm not performing any incest." "Get your head out of the gutter!" "A lover's gutter is where I want to be." "Dipper!" "Bill."

You snickered at your lover's dirty mind.

"Dipper, why is there are pair of girl's underwear on the floor?"

Your eyes widened. Shít.

"It's a kink."

He's not lying about that.

"You're a strange teenager. Now get down there!" "I don't want to suck your dick." "Dipper!"

The door closed and you laughed before climbing down.

You loved him and his dirty mind.

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

I try to make the reader as gender neutral as possible. I apologize if I accidentally use 'he' or 'she'.

I seriously just thought of this idea so excuse me if I misspelled anything.

Until next time....

BYE!!!!