A Trade 4 (Stan/Ford)(Final)

*Warning: I haven't checked this for mistakes because I'm lazy.*

There are times when you have to give in to the pressure. When life gives you lemons, you throw them away. There are moments when you have to make a split decision. Life or death. There are times where you have to sacrifice yourself for others.

So when life flashed before your eyes, these memories hurt you the most.

****

You rushed through the woods, unfamiliar at first with the terrain. Everything was so different. Nothing you saw or heard was the same. You started to panic, knowing that your future was doomed if you couldn't find your way back to Ford.

"FORD!" You yelled, stumbling over a few times before catching up with your love. He looked back at you, and smiled as you approached, "Greetings. How are you?" You felt your insides turn to mush as his smile grew big in your presence. "I-I'm good. W-What about you, Stanford?" "Please, Ford is fine. And I am very well. If I might ask, who are you?" "M-My name is-" The bell rang, and his brother ran up to him and pulled him away before you could answer.

Sweat dripping. Heart racing. Mind in shambles. Body shaking. Knees wobbling. Hands gripping. Death lurking.

You sucked in a breath of air as you leaned against a tree, allowing a patrol to run by. You felt sick, and you wanted to heave your insides on the ground. But you had to keep it together. Once you saw that the patrol was gone, you ran again, fighting against every fibre of your being telling you to stop. It seemed the closer you got, the weaker you turned out to be.

"HEY! YOU!" Someone yelled. You turned towards the source of the voice, and found yourself nearly swooning. Ford bent over, taking deep breaths. He looked like he had been running. The brown haired boy looked up at you. He looked exhausted, so you lent him a hand. Ford cautiously stared at your hand, unsure as to what to do with it. You slowly crouched down, took his hand, and helped him stand. "I didn't get your name last time we spoke."

Your eyes scanned over the shack from the trees, unsure of how to proceed. You needed to get in there, but you were afraid that if you went in, trouble would follow. You didn't want to lead trouble back to the Pines. But you had to see Ford again. Just thinking about leaving him again brought an overwhelming urge to kill. You needed him with you. You needed him, in more ways than one.

You walked up to the shack and entered.

Ford walked up to you, head bowed in shame. You worriedly questioned him in your pursuits to try and find out what happened. He explained to you that a bunch of bullies decided to bully him. This angered you in a way you never thought possible. Fury had built inside of you, and you couldn't stand another moment of knowing that Ford was being bullied.

You felt your heart smash against your chest, unable to contain itself in its pursuit for Ford. Although your heart told you to proceed, your mind told you to go back. You remembered all the stuff you did. Every time you killed someone. Every time you heard that Ford was being bullied. Every time that mad rage turned you into a cold blooded killer.

You approached the three bullies that stood in the hallway. The same ones that were bullying Ford. You pushed your knife deeper into your pocket. The three of them turned to look at you when you cleared your throat. They glared at you, and one of them hissed: "What are you doing, you emotionless freak?" His small, insignificant voice made you laugh. He and his friends gave you frightened looks, thinking it was odd you showed any emotion at all. You yanked out your knife, "I'll show you."