Rich and Snobby (Pacifica)(Mature)

I am not trying to offend anyone by the title. Please don't take any offense to the title.

*Warning: Rated mature. Read at your own risk.*

----

Assassin's Creed AU
Betrayer("Outcast")!Preston
Princess!Templar!Grown!Pacifica
Assassin!Reader
Templar!Grown!Dipper

Wendy nudged you, grabbing your attention from the large table full of food, juice, and alcohol. You looked up at her, your eyes tracing over her face, covered in make-up. You smirked as she brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "There he is. Preston Northwest." She pointed in the general direction of the stage. You followed her line of sight to the stage, where Preston, the owner of the mansion you stood in and the host of the party, stood.

He scanned over the faces at the party, searching for anyone who would come for him and his family. This was a good action, but an incorrect way to do so. Preston wasn't as on-guard as he should be. There were more deadly predators around him than he could ever know. Two groups, joined together for this one special occasion, here to end his life. Those two groups are mortal enemies, and would usually fight to the death.

The Assassins and the Templars.

You were an Assassin. Wendy was an Assassin as well. You both came here to assist one another in your missions.

You: You had to personally hunt down Preston. You knew exactly where he was going to be at the exact time he was going to do it. You were the last resort. If any of the assassins here now couldn't get to him before he left, you would be there. Your job was to find and assassinate Preston Northwest. And if you happened to come across Pacifica, you were to terminate her as well.

Wendy: Wendy was to alert you to when Preston arrived and when he was leaving. She had matters of her own to attend to, matters that you didn't need to concern yourself with.

Now, Preston was here. Which left you with your cue.

You nodded, "I see. Excuse me, Wendy. I must use the restroom." You turned and proceeded to the restroom. You gave the door a gentle rap, and when nothing was heard from the other side, you entered. From there, you removed the wig you were wearing, and ditched the dress and other garments that made you look ladylike instead of normal. You traded that out for a comfortable pair of undergarments, and your assassin coat.

You heard a thump behind you, so you turned around. You came face to face with a Templar. He had chocolate brown eyes, and his hair was a matching color. His bangs covered the all too familiar birthmark which gave him his nickname.

"Hello, Dipper."

The Templar smirked at you, "Hi, Assassin." He walked over to you, "How have you been?" "Relatively well." "I'm surprised you haven't compromised your cover." "Why is that?" "You aren't exactly the best when it comes to these formal events." "Is that so?" "Yes, indeed." Dipper ran his hand over your head, smiling widely.

You smacked him, "Stop it. I have business to attend to." "Oh, yes. Go on and kill our Outcast." "What about Pacifica?" "What about her?" "Does she know anything about our plans?" "No. She doesn't. Make sure she doesn't." "I wouldn't dream of it." "I'd have to kill you myself."