Oh Yeah/My Treat (Mabel)

(Slightly Calmer!Mabel)

Mabel was one of your good friends. She kept you happy day in and day out, whether it'd been rainy or sunny.

And sometimes you took that for granted.

Now, you laid on your bed. Face buried in a pillow. You didn't feel like doing anything. You felt like a total moron. You ruined your friendship with Mabel.

It was Mabel for Pete's sake! No one gets a bad reputation with her. (Except that rich girl or the demon.)

But somehow, you blew it!

You groaned when your mother called you for breakfast. You ignored her when she called you for lunch. You cried when she called you for dinner.

Usually, you didn't get so upset with breakups. You just brushed them off as if they were nothing. But Mabel was special. She was someone you trusted fullheartedly. You gave all your devotion to her. And now, you had messed up big time.

There was an ache in your chest, and you couldn't get past it.

You felt tears poking at your eyes, and you couldn't stop them from escaping. Soon enough, you were sobbing. You hid your sobs by blasting your radio. The only thing that made it worse was that you and Mabel's song came on.

It was a song written by your favorite boy band, Big Time Rush. It was called "Oh Yeah" and it was the song that was playing when you two met at the diner. You stopped crying, and instead smiled slightly. It was a sad smile, but it was one nonetheless.

Ohhh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.

You sang the song in your read as you remembered that day.

You had sat down in the diner. You were fairly new to the small city so you stared at your menu, studying it carefully. A frown played on your face.

Then a bell chimed. Your head peaked up from over the menu. In came in three people. An old man. You recognized him easily. Stan. From the Mystery Shack. The second was a boy. You saw him occasionally at the Mystery Shack as well. And-

Her.

Mabel Pines.

She caught your eye early on. She was a fairly pretty young woman, braces, long brown hair. You pressed your lips together, giving her more of a lusty gaze than what you were hoping for.

A waitress approached you, but you didn't notice. You were too caught up in the girl, Mabel, to realize she came up. The waitress noticed your gaze and smiled, "Her name is Mabel."

She finally caught your attention. But, sadly, you didn't hear her. "Excuse me?" You asked. She grinned, sitting down in front of you. "The girl. Her name is Mabel. She comes here often. I think you should go talk to her."

A small blush settled on your face. Were you that obvious?

Apparently.