Rich and Snobby: Part 2 (Pacifica) [Mature]

"You don't know-!"

"You stay, you die. It's as simple as that."

How did they know your plan?

"But Pacifica-!"

"She'll be fine. She is well trained."

"Dipper, I'm not too sure about this."

Dipper!? Fuck, you should have known. Never trust a Templar.

"Trust me, sir. You should be entirely sure."

A loud gunshot echoed the halls. You gasped as a bullet pierced your chest through the wall. You fell back, dropping the recorder on to the floor. You gasped for breath as two familiar faces showed themselves from the doorway. "See what I mean, Preston? This is the assassin who wants you dead more than anyone. She readily took the job."

You watched as Preston's features contorted themselves. He recognized you. "You!" Preston hissed. Dipper looked at him like he had seen a ghost, "Excuse me?" "I've seen her before!" "When?" "A few years ago! When Pacifica was still a teen! You had sex with my daughter!" Preston pointed an accusing finger at you.

Dipper stared at you, "What the hell?" You grasped the hole in your chest, struggling to take a breath in. "What should we do now?" Preston asked to Dipper. Dipper stepped over you, "We leave."

You fell out of consciousness.

Pacifica x Reader
Assassin!AU
Templar!Pacifica
Assassin!Reader
Traitor!Dipper
Mature Themes

Part 2

You gasped, the world shooting into view as the pain ripped through your chest. Your hands shot up, where you felt the warm liquid you knew was blood gushing from your gun shot. Breaths heavy and uneven, you rolled on to your side, covering up the wound as best you could. From down the hall, you could hear the commotion. Most likely from the gunshot, you assumed. Pushing assumptions aside, you had to stand up, and high tail your ass out of there. If you didn't, your ass would be handed with a side of goose. The guards were storming down the hallway now, with guns. You weren't at all prepared for that sort of fight. Getting caught meant certain death, if the bullet wound didn't kill you first.

You tried to recall what happened. You remember... Pacifica... moaning... "Aaagh... Faster..." You felt your face flush. You scolded yourself afterwards, then stood. It took every ounce of motivation to prevent yourself from falling back to the floor as you stumbled into the wall. Every muscle in your body was begging for you to lay down and die. The dizzying smell of salt filled your nose, and, as you caught yourself on another wall, you took a breath.

Closing your eyes, you inhaled. Deep and deeper, trying to suck in as much as you could before the pain overwhelmed your nerves. The world around your slowed, all noise nearly coming to a pause as you focused your energy. You opened your eyes. The world was a sickly grey around you. Some objects were highlighted in red, like knives and any weapon laying on the ground. Some objects, however, shimmered in a dazzling gold. You bit your lip, scanning the hall and searching for the gold. It seemed like there wasn't any there, so, in the numbness of the world, you lurched forward. Down the hallway you went, further and further, until, finally, you saw a bright and blinding gold. The gold was highlighting a door, and, as the gray faded away, your hand wrapped around the knob, and gave it a quick twist.