For the Kill (Dipper)

Assassin!Half Demon!Reader
Older!Wise!Magical!Dipper
Mortal!Mabel

"Nice to see you here."

"I doubt it."

"It really is."

"What are you doing?"

"I may not seem like much, but I outmatch you greatly."

"I'm not like you. You can manipulate my blood if you wanted to."

"I have not."

"Why not?"

"You are far too valuable."

"What?"

"For the kill."

****

Name: King Slayer
Date: February. 3, 2134
Status: Active in Pursuit
Mission: Find and Kill Mystery Twins
Location: Gravity Falls Courthouse - Fifth Level

"Target acquired."

You heard a grunt to your left. You didn't flinch. You didn't react. A small grin was the only sign that you had heard something. A knife, neatly tucked away under your belt, dug into your hip. You didn't mind it through. It was all apart of the job.

"Target down."

You pretended to watch the judge from your fifth level seat, while in fact you were scanning the hall for your own target. He was one-half of the small town's mystery twins.

Your target was Dipper Pines.

He gathered here with the best of the best. He saved the town from a demon. You thought he was a lying, cheating moron. How could a child beat an all-knowing demon like Bill Cipher?

How? You mean, why did Bill let a kid defeat him?

You shook the thought away.

Quit it. This isn't you.

A heavy fog rested over you as you gripped the arm rests. There was nothing you could do about it for now. You'd have to wait it out.

Your demon half was an evil, sadistic person, a spawn from Bill himself. He created you in his attempt to rule the world. Obviously, his plan failed. Dipper stopped him.

Your fingers twitched. The fog blanketed you with anger. Your chest painfully squeezed itself, trying to get you to surrender. Your vision grew into a grey haze with a dull yellow outline.

Trying to lure me in.

"Stop it."

Come with me, child. Let's finish your father's work.

"No."