papers, please (Wendy)

Papers, Please! !AU
Ticket Master!Reader
Security Guard!Wendy
"GLORY! GREATEST COUNTRY!"

Warning: Jacksepticeye references, swearing, blood, many tears.

     "Ah, Ticket! Wonderful day we're having, isn't it?"

     Your eyes darkened under the lip of the cap you wore, the heavy uniform tearing at your placid facade. Once again, the potato man was at your booth again. The potato man was a short, chubby man, never consistent on the information he brings to the booth. You rejected him one too many times, and, honestly, he was getting on your last nerve. With the clock running down, you didn't even check his documents, recognizing the missing ones before they even entered your booth. You smashed the red ink onto his documents, then slid them back into his hands. You didn't wait for another response from him before you reached up and yanked the buzzer to alert the next boarder hopper.

     He left without argument, only with the odd smile he continually had on his face, even when you did reject him. This seemed to be a game for him, but this wasn't a game. You're family was starving, you lived in a lower class dwelling space, and you all were freezing just for power supply. The faster you ran through these, the more money you made. As long as you've been doing this, you could always tell the fakes from the real.

     A man approached your booth, wide smile across his face. His green hair stuck out from under his hat, and the chill outside made his heavy breaths visable. He handed you his documents, and you scanned over the documents. First name: Jack. Last Name: Septiceye. Middle Intitial: M. Date of Birth was alright, the documents were all within legal standards, so you flashed a grin at the ecstatic man, stamped green ink onto his document, and then handed it back. Before he crossed, he punched his chest with a closed fist, then yelled, "GLORY! GREATEST COUNTRY!" You rolled your eyes, watching as the man walked away, then pulled the buzzer to alert the next person with an odd gurgling sound. As you waited, you saw a guard staring at you. You glanced up at the woman, holding her gun with a dangerous gleam. She winked at you, then began a patrol around the crowd.

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

This was a short, unfortunately. I can extend it if you guys are enjoying this, but I'm tired now, and I have a lot of work to do, and I'm procrastination.

As for those projects, I'm still working on them.

So...

Until next time...

BYE!!!